Chapter 244 - 245

Chapter 244: Difficult to implement

Chi Baofan was among those who returned to the Righteous Alliance's headquarters with Mo Junye and Xue Qingyan.

As for the fact that Mo Junye's appearance caused the Devil Alliance's defeat in Yong'an City, Sima Jing had already stated it to others using a jade slip.

Although the Righteous Alliance is temporarily composed of dozens of sects, the people who can ultimately call the shots are a few Daoxuan realm monks. After all, their cultivation is the highest, and the forces they are linked to are originally the most powerful ones of the Righteous Path. several forces.

When Mo Junye arrived, several Daoxuan monks came out to greet him in person. Apart from Xue Qingyan, Xia Qianchen and Xing Feng, the only people who knew that Mo Junye had the extraordinary fire of heaven and earth was Chi Baofan. Currently, Chi Baofan is still there. He has never told anyone that Mo Junye is the master of the Red Lotus Netherworld Fire, so many people don't know that Mo Junye is the one who has fought against the monks in the Shenxuan Realm.

There are only three Daoxuan realm monks in the Righteous Alliance, namely Tang Jian from Jianmen, Wu Bei from Wangui Sect, and Du Ze from Yunduan Tower.

As for the appearance of the three of them, the white-haired old man seemed to be in good spirits.

"I have heard what Elder Sima said about Yong'an City. I would like to thank you for your help this time, otherwise Yong'an City will not be protected." "Tang Jian cupped his hands at Mo Junye.

Mo Junye saw that Tang Jian was sincerely grateful and did not do anything to offend the other party. He smiled slightly and said, "It's just a small effort, no need to mention it." "Young

Master is being humble. If you don't take action this time, I'm afraid that no one in Yong'an City will survive until now. "Wu Bei said with a smile.

"Young master's unpredictable methods are really shocking. Du Ze looked at Mo Junye and said with a smile, "What's more, the young master has already reached the Daoxuan realm at a young age. It can be seen that he is still a person favored by heaven. After the righteous alliance, if the young master can help him, he will be able to fight against the devil alliance.

"If you go up, the chance of winning will be much greater."

Mo Junye could see that the three of them sincerely wanted to protect the right path, and they were not treacherous and sinister people. Naturally, he would not look down upon them. He smiled calmly and said, " The three of them really looked up to me, but I never planned to join the Righteous Alliance. "

Hearing Mo Junye's words, Tang Jian, Du Ze and Wu Bei couldn't help being startled. "

But my Taoist companion is now a member of the Righteous Alliance, so naturally I won't just watch him get hurt." Mo Junye He glanced at Xue Qingyan who was standing next to him, a soft light flashed in his eyes, and he said with a hooked smile, "Although I will not join the Righteous Alliance, I will help deal with the Devil Alliance. "

When Tang Jian, Du Ze and Wu Bei heard this, surprise appeared on their faces.

"Young Master is righteous. I would like to thank you in advance for everyone." "Tang Jian cupped his hands again.

Du Ze and Wu Bei did the same and made a gesture of raising their hands towards Mo Junye.

The three of them have been famous for a long time and are also famous Daoxuan realm monks in the Zhongtian Domain. There is almost no such thing as being able to do this in the Zhongtian Domain, but Mo Junye is different.