Chapter 1

What can I say about myself? That 'I am a normal teenage girl who dislikes high-school and math.' Well, that could be a quite common description. Yes, I don't like high-school. And I definitely hate mathematics. Not because I suck at it, but because it sucks. Yep, normal.

Unfortunately, the part of the description I analysed wasn't where I had to look. The part one would overlook is the word 'normal '. And the problem is right here. 'Cause almost nothing about me is normal.

Even after a year and a half of my pointless efforts of trying to be uninteresting, I only managed to boost everyone's interests. Eventually, the whole school ended up making up stories about my private life that even I have no idea about.

You know, I would actually find them interesting if it wasn't for the fact that they are about me. So, I think you might enjoy them. Wanna hear some? Ok, then, listen. According to Jack Hooler, when I turned 16, My boyfriend Johny Wales(from the band called 'Kings bang') cheated on me with my bestfriend at my birthday party. After the betrayals of my 2 dearest people, I couldn't endure the sight of them together and ran far away from my hometown to come to this distinct town and heal my broken heart. Funny, yeah?

There's another one. So, when I was 16 or so, me and my parents had a car accident and they died on the spot. I only had minor injuries because I was sitting on a backsit with the belt fastened. Persuasive, right? After becoming an orphan, my aunt who lives in this town became my guardian and I've been living here since then... Well... if you think it's sad, then, listen to this one.

Miranda Stives heard that, I once had a twin sister who was really identical to me. But she was kidnapped when we were kids. After that, everyone confused me with her, even my own parents found it hard to look at me and not remember my twin sister. (who I never knew I had) And I wanted to go somewhere noone knew me and my history, either to give my parents a break from our miserable past or to myself from their tears.

Stories, rumours, gossips and lies... I really think they could be the best writers of our generation, or even diplomats with this skill of theirs. But, needless to say, after more than a year of plotting and fantasizing, noone even considered that I could be someone_something that they could never dream of. Well, even if they could, it wouldn't be an ordinary one.

It would be a nightmare.