Megha Sharma a billionaire buisness woman who is the buisness icon of millions of youth . The way she made a small company into a billion dollars industry in a few years inspired every Indian . She is a kind hearted , gentle but strong , bold , classy lady . Megha  lost her parents when was ten . Her hazel almond eyes shines brightly like a river of honey in the light of sun , slim small nose , full pink lips , black thick wavy hair that falls on her back like a night waterfall and slim figure makes her look like an Indian goddess . It is exceptional to find such booming person as Megha who achieved huge success at the age of 26 . Megha Sharma is a perfect example of beauty with brain and a kind heart.

Aman Mehra

Aman Mehra an excellent surgeon , known for his kind gestures

Aman Mehra an excellent surgeon , known for his kind gestures . He has saved the lives of hundreds of people suffering from poverty , without charging a penny . Aman has achieved great success in medical world , the son of a Manish Mehra a successful buisness man , has wealth , looks , manners everything but not a family , he lost his mother at a young age and grew up with his father and brother . Despite having a father he was never close to him . A young 29 years man with russet brown eyes , sharp features can take anyone's breathe away . Aman is a gentleman who respect every individual , an example of fictional man from novels every women dreamt of .

Rahul Sharma - Megha's elder brother a CBI agent ,who died at the age of 27 when Megha was 20 . He was murdered by someone , which is still a mystery . Megha , who loves her brother the most could not move on from his death.

Meera Sharma - Meera is Rahul's wife who became a widow at 25 but she decided not to marry again . Meera is a beautiful classy lady , a great mother , a supportive sister and a caring daughter-in-law .

Abeer Sharma - Megha's nephew , Rahul and Meera's only child ,who is 8 now . When Abeer was only one years old , he lost his father . Megha takes care of him like her own son .

Sameer Sharma - Megha's paternal uncle who never let her feel the absence of a father . He took care of Megha as his own daughter and looked after their buisness till Megha was mature enough to handle it .

Siya Sharma - Megha's aunt , Sameer's wife . Though she seems to be a little rude but pure from heart . Siya  is nothing less than a mother to Megha .

Preeti Sharma - Megha's cousin i.e Mithali and Sameer's daughter. The dearest of the family . She is a 20 years old bubbly cheerful and beautiful girl who cares for everyone a lot . Preeti is studying medical now and it's her 2nd year .

Rohit Sharma - Preeti's elder brother . A 24 years old , quite handsome boy with sense of humour and wit . He is a supportive and caring brother .

Ashok Sharma - Megha's grandfather . After Rahul if anyone could control Megha's anger then it's her grandfather. She never denied Ashok's words . Megha takes a great care and looks after him .

Zara Khan - Megha's best friend who knows every single thing about her. The one whom Megha can share all her secrets, problems , feelings without being judged . Zara is a 26 years old aerospace engineer , a quite cute , cheerful and beautiful girl .

Manish Mehra - Aman's father who is a successful buisness man but beside his buisness he does illegal works which you all will get to know in next chapters . He loves both of his son but Aman is frustrated with his father's and brother's behaviour and stays away from them.

Aryan Khan - Aman's best friend , he handles his family buisness. Aryan is Zara's elder brother, a 29 years old handsome, loving man .

Megha and Aman encounters each other for the first time in Zara's wedding . Their life changed from that day for the better. What happens when Megha realised that she is in love with someone for the first time . Read on to know .
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Note : The photos used here are not mine and the credit goes to respective owners.

Follow on insta-- _amor_poetica_

Vote for the chapters ✨

Leave your valuable comments

Let me know your thoughts on the coming chapters

Love you all 💞

Enjoy reading 💐