Chapter 19

Other side Nayeon was already free from jail , thanks to her father . Now she just wants one thing 'Jeon Wonwoo ' if it causes Mingyu's life then she would be glad to take his life away .

Nayeon called someone as she instructed that guy to kidnap Mingyu .

—"You'll be finished and Wonwoo will be mine ." she smirked.

***

It's been 3 months they confessed to eachother and also they became close to eachother friends . And Mingyu's exam will be over soon .

—" Won..." Mingyu get off from his study desk and hugged the latter who was working in his laptop on the bed .

—"Umm." Wonwoo hugged back putting his laptop other side.

—" I want to go somewhere after exam." Mingyu being clingy as always pouting and telling Wonwoo .

—" You done with today's study?" Wonwoo asked patting thr younger's head.

—"Hmm and now I want cuddle. " Mingyu said leaning towards headboard .

—" You became more clingy , I like it though. " Wonwoo chuckled.

—" Let's go on a vacation all of us ." Wonwoo doesn't get it .

—"All?" Wonwoo asked looking at the latter confused.

—" Yup all friends. Jungkook will be return after he is done with his exam . And Jeonghan hyung and Jungkook has a plan ." Mingyu smiled at the thought of his friends plan .

—" What and why didn't you told me anything huh?" Wonwoo asked .

—" Then promise me you won't tell Seungcheol hyung anything. " Mingyu give his hand as he want his husband's promise.

—"ok promise. " Wonwoo promises patting the latter's palm.

—" They are going to propose their boyfriends. "

—" Oh and you guys are helping them ."

—"You are really smart Won ."Mingyu gave Wonwoo a peck on his lips and started cuddling again .

—" Ok let's go hawai then all 15 of us ."

—"Hmm."

—"Now sleep tomorrow you have exam ."

Mingyu fall asleep after few minutes of cuddling and Wonwoo continues his work .

***

—"Finally it's over ." Mingyu said as ran towards Minghao and Seokmin .

They exit the campus and goes to their boyfriends and husband who were waiting for them .

—" How was the exam ?" Wonwoo asked taking Mingyu's bag .

—" It was not that bad ." Mingyu said.

—" Ok now let's go home."Wonwoo said opening the car's door for Mingyu.

—" Bye Minghao , bye Seokmin. " Mingyu greeted them and hop on the car other two waving at him.

They arrived at home talking with eachother.  As soon as they entered the house Mingyu pinned Wonwoo to the wall without wasting a second he claimed the lips kissing passionately.

—" At least take a shower you are sweating ." Wonwoo complains after pulling from the kiss breathing heavily.

—" Then let's do it together. " Mingyu pulled the latter by wrist to the bedroom . After putting Mingyu's bag down then head to the bathroom turning on the shower quickly .

They kissed again stripping eachother. They pulled away and stared at eachother admiring eachother's body . Wonwoo rubbed his hand over Mingyu's muscles.

Mingyu squeezing Wonwoo's ass licking his nipple and nibbling . Their members rubbing against eachother soft moans escaping Wonwoo's mouth .

Mingyu's hand reached for the latter's hole rubbing it as he painted his chest . As Mingyu pulled away from the nipple Wonwoo kneeled down without telling anything he grabbed the other's dick and give it a stroke looking up and meeting Mingyu's eyes that was in little shock .

Wonwoo give the younger's dick a lick from bottom to top and then giving it's tip small licks .

—" Ah~ it feels great " Mingyu's hand take place to the older's hair gripping it not to strong . Wonwoo then put the tip into his mouth rapping his tongue around. Then he took it in his mouth holding the part with his hand that doesn't go in . He started to sucking the younger's dick head going up and down . Mingyu became a moaning mess grabbing Wonwoo's head and helping him to speed up, the younger's dick hitting his throat as he tried to pull out the member.  "Won D-don't pull just a few seconds more " Mingyu said within his moans .

—" I am Cuming ." and mingyu cum inside Wonwoo's mouth with a loud moan . Wonwoo's swallowed it and chocked after Mingyu pulled out his member.  " Are you ok !" Mingyu's was worried.

—" I am ok let's cleanup ." Mingyu pouted not so happy with what Wonwoo said .

—"But you don't want to cum ? You are hard to ." Mingyu said pointing at Wonwoo's hard member. 

—" Let's continue on the bed ." Wonwoo said while chuckling.  "You are cute Min ." Wonwoo pinched Mingyu's cheeks .

***