Goals and responsabilities.

Start from the beginning

« You know... I can see something is wrong with you. » he wiped the dishes.

« Nothing is... »

« Don't lie to me. You know you can trust me. You have been through a lot of things. If you need to talk, I'm here. »

She sighed and replied :

« You know, Butch said we were alike. I-I don't know how to explain it, but he said I liked the fight. And it's true, I did like it. I have all this power inside of me. It's like a fire burning inside of me, but I never use my powers to this point and it was... »

« I understand. You girls are more special than you can imagine. I can try to find a solution to use your potential, but you should control yourself and never let your powers take control. Innocent people can get hurt, it's a big responsibility. Never forget that. »

« I know... »
He put his hand on her shoulder and smiled at her.

« Promise me you will talk to me if anything is wrong. »

She smiled back :

« I promise. »
She has already broken this promise.

****

« So, are you going to talk to me ? » Blossom asked Bubbles.

« About what ? » she said, doing her skincare.

« Boomer. »
She paused before pretending not to hear.

« Exactly, every time we talk about him, you react like this. What happened ? »
Bubbles looked at Blossom through the vanity mirror, Blossom was standing behind her with her arms crossed.

« Bubbles... »

« Nothing, and that's the problem. I don't know what to think about Boomer. And don't tell me I shouldn't approach him. I know. It's just... I don't think he's evil. He doesn't seem like a bad guy... »
She was thinking about his eyes, how sad they were at the gala. The way he blushed or laughed. This is not how someone evil would act.

« It's a good thing to try to see the good in everybody, but... »

« But he's not evil. But anyway, he hates me now. I won't try to get close to him, not after he attacked me. »
Blossom took Bubbles in her arms.

« I know I shouldn't think like that but I really think there is something special about him... »

« Maybe this is part of their plan... Look, I understand you, but we really have to be careful. I don't want you to get hurt. »

« I know. »

Buttercup arrived and floated to her bed.

« Mitch's concert is on few days. Do you wanna go ? »

***

Mojo Jojo has recovered from the last battle. During the night, he prepared his new plan and woke up the Rowdyruff boys.

« You've had the whole day to work and it's now you're starting to do something. » said Boomer. He was wearing a frog pyjamas with an eye mask on his head, and his hair was more tangled than usual. He yawned and looked at Mojo with his sleepy eyes.

« That's it, we're gonna eat you. » said Butch, he was shirtless, his eyes were glowing in dark green and his muscles were tense. His hair weren't cover with hair gel

« This is my home. If I want to create a plan of mass destruction at night, I'll do it. It's dramatic, evil, diabolical. » Mojo laughed and added. « I made this house by myself. You are just enjoying the comfort of my home. »