Don't want to keep you caged

Ignore the mistakes 🙇🏻‍♀️💜
.
.

Next day

Everything was back to normal except for taekook. They both were sad especially Taehyung. He wanted to apologise to kookie but he wasn't having that courage to even approach, he is still thinking that his love can get uncomfortable.

"Um Jungkook, I have some work on this lyrics, will you help me to learn it?"
Yoongi asked to Jungkook who nodded his head and went with him to his room.

They were in the living room chilling as today it was a day off. Taehyung sighed sadly looking at the duo.

'I can't get jealous now, they are like brothers...'
Taehyung thought to himself.

"Guys I'll take some rest, I'm not feeling well"
Tae announced. His other hyungs stared at him sadly.

"What happened tae? What's paining?"
Jimin asked in concern.

"Nothing just a mild headache chim"
Jimin nodded.

"You go to the room. I will massage it"
Jimin announced. Taehyung shook his head.

"I'm not asking your permission, it's my order"
Jimin gave a tight lipped smile. Taehyung sighed softly and went to their shared room.

Jimin came in a minute or so and found Taehyung scrolling on his mobile, looking something very attentively.

"If you will use your mobile then how come your headache will stop hm?"
Jimin deadpanned folding his arms in slight anger. Taehyung smiled nervously.

"I'm sorry"
"No need to say sorry tae"
Jimin approached and started to massage Tae's hairs who hummed in satisfaction.

"Why are you being silent baby?"
Jimin asked abruptly making tae breath out sadly.

"I'm n-not being silent Jiminie, what are you saying, hm?"
Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Then why are you stuttering?"
"It's nothing like that Jiminie, you are overthinking..."
Tae shrugged the topic.

"I am not overthinking, you are stressing yourself"
"Whatever it is, your massage is making my stress flew away"
Tae groaned in contentment.

"You should not get jealous this easily Taehyung-ah, koo feels hurt"
Tae opened his eyes at jimin's words.

"I am regretting it Jimin. But now don't worry, I will never ever will act like this, I know I am bad boyfriend"
Jimin frowned.

"Tae you are not bad boy, just you have to trust your love"
Tae nodded.

Time skip

"Taehyung call kookie and Yoongi for lunch. It's been a while they are working"
Jin spoke settling the dishes in the dining table Jimin helping him. Tae agreed and left to call

"And Jimin call Namjoon and Hobie, these both are just unbelievable!"
Jimin nodded.

Taehyung was out of Yoongi's room he was going to knock on the door that's when he heard the loud thud, he opened it in panick.

Tae gasped when he saw his bun was on top of Yoongi whose face was scrunched in pain.

"Koo!! Oh my goodness!"
Tae helped Jungkook.
Jungkook panicked internally.

'Oh no! Now tae will misunderstand me'
Koo thought but Taehyung wasn't thinking anything else. He was worried for his love.

"Are you okay? Did you got hurt somewhere else?"
Taehyung checked kookie from head to toe, unknowingly his arm wrapped around koo's waist.