25

On a sweltering Saturday afternoon, Mina waited patiently at their meeting spot. The heat was almost unbearable, but she was determined to see her friends so they can start practicing their performance. Soon enough, Sana arrived, offering a friendly wave and a warm smile. Moments later, Momo appeared, balancing an impressive array of snacks in her arms.

"Hey, Momoring!" Sana chuckled, teasingly. "We're not going on a picnic, you know?"

Momo shrugged, a playful glint in her eyes. "What? I just don't want us to get hungry and lose energy while we're practicing." She offered Sana a snack. "Want some?"

"No, thank you." Sana refused.

Momo just nodded then turned her gaze to Mina. "How about you Mina-chan?"

"I'm good, Momoring. Thank you." Mina smiled warmly. "So are we ready to go? The studio is just a minute walk away from here."

"Howd you know that place anyway, Mina-chan?" Momo inquired as they started walking.

"The owner is a good friend of mine." Mina admitted. Though it's been a long time since she was in the studio.

Upon arrival, they were welcomed by a woman. "Mina-yaaaa! Oh my God, I missed you!"

Mina embraced her warmly. "I missed you too, Seulgi unnie. These are my friends."

As Mina introduced Seulgi to her two friends, Sana's eyes lit up with admiration. "Wow, Mina, you didn't tell us your friend was such a beauty!" she exclaimed, flashing Seulgi a warm smile. "It's nice to meet you, unnie. I'm Sana, and this is Momo."

Momo nodded in agreement, offering Seulgi a friendly wave. "Yeah, hi! Welcome to our little dance crew."

Seulgi returned the smiles, feeling welcomed by the friendly atmosphere. "Nice to meet you both," she replied, her voice gentle yet confident. "Mina has told me so much about you."

"Only good things, I hope," Momo teased playfully, nudging Mina's arm before turning her attention to the studio. "Wow, this place is amazing! It's so spacious and well-equipped."

"Yeah, it's one of the best studios in town," Mina added, a hint of pride in her voice. "We've got everything we need here for a great practice session."

Seulgi humbly thanked Momo and Mina for their kind words, a warm smile gracing her lips. "Thank you so much. This studio has been our dream for a long time," she explained, her voice tinged with excitement and gratitude.

"We?" Sana inquired as Seulgi walk them through the studio.

"Yep, my partner and I," Seulgi replied, leading them through the studio with a proud grin.

"Oh, so you're off the market now?" Sana teased. "That's a shame."

"Stop acting like you're single, Sana-chan," Momo chided. "Would you be willing to help us with the choreography, unnie?"

"Momo, you have no idea," Mina chimed in, beaming with pride. "Seulgi is a genius when it comes to choreography. Her professionalism is unmatched."

Seulgi chuckled, a hint of shyness in her smile. "Okay, okay, Mina, you're making me blush. Let's focus on the dance now, shall we? Have you decided what song to dance to?"

Mina played the selected songs, her eyes flickering with anticipation as the melodies filled the room. Seulgi listened intently, nodding along with the rhythm. "Great choice," she remarked, a smile playing on her lips.

"You think so?" Mina asked, proud of their choice.

"Actually, I already have a choreography in mind," Seulgi said excitedly, her eyes lighting up with enthusiasm. "Let's get started, girls!"