Big Night

~Nobody's POV~

"The Panthers are down by 7. They need one more touchdown to win. There is only 20 seconds left in the game. Who will win?!" The announcer, announced. 

You could see the Panthers in their huddle going over their last play. The other team, getting ready for whatever comes their way. The crowd is going crazy. The Panther Cheerleaders are doing amazing stunts. Throwing girls into the air and catching them, getting the crowd pumped up. 

James is still shocked about what happened before the game. He can't believe Arianna broke up with him after being together for seven months. But he is also thinking about Ashley. He can't make up his mind. He's not focus. That's all he's thinking about, especially because Arianna is only about 40 feet away from him, cheering. His mind is going crazy. 

On the other hand, Arianna and the rest of the team are cheering. Arianna sees James, and he is looking at her. She notices he's not focus. She feels bad about what happened before the game but yet, at the same time, she does't feel bad. He cheated on her. Arianna knows James isn't focus enough on football right now. Before she even knows what she's doing, she runs onto the field and up to James. She pulls him out of the huddle.

~Arianna's POV~

"James, you have to focus. Think about football." I whispered to him, looking into his eyes. "I can't. Baby, I'm sorry. I-" "James. Stop. We'll talk later. Just, stay focus. Forget about me right now. Look at the crowd. They are all cheering for you. You can do this. Everyone believes in you. I believe in you." With that I ran off the field, turning taking one last look at him. I give him an assuring nod. He smiles and walks back to the huddle. 

"Aria, what was that about?" Tory asked me. "Had to make him focus." That's all I said. I started cheering again. The rest of the girls following my lead. 

~Nobody's POV~

They broke the huddle and got into position. James called it, and they play begun. He watched as the wide receivers ran to the touchdown zone. He faked threw it and took off running. The crowd screaming, the cheerleaders cheering, and the coaches yelling. It was very exciting. Out of nowhere, some player on the other team was about to tackle James. He stopped and fake out the guy, continuing to run. He threw the football and everyone watched as it spun in the air. Everyone grew quiet. So quiet, you could hear a pin drop. 4 seconds left, 3 seconds, 2 seconds, 1. The wide receiver caught it and landed nicely on the field. Everyone jumped up screaming of joy. The Panthers won!

~In The Locker Room~

"So you going to tell me?" Tory bugged me. "Okay so when I was leaving before the game, I caught James in the hall kissing Ashley. And so I broke up with him. Then during the game, he wasn't focus. And we would have lost. So I went up to him and told him to focus and that everyone was cheering for him and they all believed in him. That's it." I told her. She nodded. "Oh sorry." She gave me a hug. "It's okay." I got my backpack and left the locker room. 

As I got outside I saw Ryder. "Ryder!" I shouted. He looked over at me. I jogged up to him. "Hey so, you want to come over to do the project?" I asked again. "Yeah. Let's go." He said. "Hold on, I have to go get my brother." "You have a brother?" He asked confused. "Yeah, a little brother. I had my friend Natalie watch him." I told him. I grabbed his hand and pulled him with me. I saw Nat with Dylan sitting on the bleachers talking. "Dylan!" I said. He looked at me and got up running with his little tiny legs. He hugged my legs. Nat walked over to us and noticed Ryder behind me. "Aria, what's up?" She asked referring to Ryder. "Oh, we have an English project to work on." I replied. "Oh okay, well bye Dylan, bye Ryder, bye Aria." She winked at me. I shot her a look. 

"Dylan this is Ryder, my friend. Ryder, this is my baby brother, Dylan." I introduced him. We walked back to my car and Ryder buckled Dylan up in his car seat. That was nice of him, even thought he's the bad boy. Once Ryder was buckled up, I took off toward my house. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you think Ryder is really a bad boy?

Do you think Dylan and Ryder will be friends? 

How will the night go?

Likes? Comments?