Spend The Night

~Ryder's POV~

Arianna pulled up to, I'm guessing, her house. It was big. Way different from mine. She parked in the driveway and we got out. I got Dylan out for her. She locked her car and walked past me to the front door. I followed, along with Dylan. She used her key to unlock the door and walked in. I walked in after Dylan and closed the door. I locked it. And turned to face her. Before me was a beautiful living room. To the left of it was a breathe taking kitchen. 

"You like?" She smiled. "Woah." Was all I could say. She just laughed. "Boo, did you eat at the game?" "Yes!" Dylan said, yawning. "Okay, better get you to bed." She picked him up and started walking up the stairs. I stood there, looking around. "Ryder, you can come too." She told me. I nodded and follower her up the stairs. "My room's right there. You can wait right there." Arianna pointed toward a door. I turned the knob and walked in, swtiching the light on. I looked around, wow. I walked toward a desk in her room. There was some pictures. One of her and her friends, another of her and her dad and one of her and Dylan. I wonder why she didn't have one of her mom. Hmm...

"Having fun?" I turned. "uh...yeah." I tried to seem cool. "Haha. What time is it?" She said yawning. I checked my phone, "11:13." She seemed tired. "Do you want to go to sleep? I can come back tomorrow." I suggested. "You can stay the night. That's fine." She said in her tired voice  It was cute. Should I stay? Hmmm..why not. "Okay, I'll stay." "Okay, I'll be right back." She walked into her some room connected to bedroom. I took off my shirt and pants. No way I'm sleeping in jeans and I never sleep with my shirt on. As I was done, I picked up my clothes and put them by my bag. Arianna walked into her room and saw me. "Hope you don't mind. I don't sleep with shirts and jeans." I admitted, smirking. "That's okay." She walked over to her bed and climbed in. "Come on." I looked at her. Was she serious. Arianna Miranda wanted me, Ryder Mahone, in her bed with her. "I don't bite." She whispered. I smirked at her and hopped in. Sooner or later, we feel asleep.

~Morning~

I started to wake up when I felt something on my chest. I looked down and say Arianna lying on her head on my chest. Not only that, but her hand was resting there too. I noticed my arm was around her, holding her close. Woah. We actually look like a couple. I liked it. Wait.. what am I saying?! I'm Ryder Mahone! I don't like anyone! But Arianna was different. She was really nice. She was different than I thought she was. A good different. I closed my eyes and went back to bed. 

~Arianna's POV~

I felt something around me. I snuggled closer to whatever it was. It was really warm. I peeked my eyes open, taking in my surroundings. What..? Ryder is in my bed? Ryder is in my bed! I pulled away from him, gasping. Then I remember last night. I told him to stay. I relaxed and laid back down. But why was his arm around me? Why was I cuddling with him? What did this mean? I don't know but I didn't want to think at this time. It was like 5:3o on a Saturday morning. I went back to bed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is Arianna starting to develop feelings for Ryder? 

Is Ryder starting to like Ryder more than a friend? 

Continue reading(: