♡ | 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚏?

once bill finds out that eddie was taken, he rushes to the one spot where richie always seems to be. the arcade.

bill approaches him, but before he can say a word richie says

"you see that guy that i'm hitting? i'm pretending it's you"

great, so richie is still mad at him about the georgie situation.

"IT got eddie" bill says

richie turns his head almost immediately, hearing those two names in the same sentence made him shudder.

"w-what?" his mood changes instantly.

"IT has eddie."

it takes richie a second to understand what bill is saying, but as soon as it clicks he runs out of the arcade as fast as he can. he left both bill, and his bike behind. he doesn't care, he knows something bad happened, or is going to happen. definitely sooner than later if pennywise has eddie.

richie knows how scared eddie can get. he knows that eddie is probably scared out of his mind right now and he wants to make sure he's safe. like the day he broke his arm, he needed to be by eddie. he needs to find eddie, he needs to get to him as fast as he can.

he rushes back to the neibolt house. he never wanted to go back inside of it again, but he'd risk absolutely anything and everything for eddie. nobody knows how much he cares about eddie, not even himself. he doesn't realize that he'd put eddie before himself in any situation, he'd jump in front of any bullet or any car for him, he'd die for him. he'd also rather die first, because he knows that he can't live without him. he never thought that deeply into it but that's what his mind is like.

richie pushes through the front door of the house, remembering what bill said about there being a well in the basement. he has to be down there. he isn't anywhere else in the house. he looks down the well and sees nothing but darkness.

"fuck!!" he screams

he can't get down the fucking well. he has no idea how to get down the well safely to get to eddie. and that's a problem. he starts panicking even more than he had been before. he looks around the basement, throwing stuff around to try and find at least something to help him get down there. he looks around for anything, anything that could potentially be useful. he's so caught up into figuring out how to get down the goddamn well that he doesn't notice the tears that begin to stream down his face.

his vision gets blurry every so often, blinking his eyes and letting more and more tears fall so that he can see what he's doing again.

bill gathered up the rest of the losers and they eventually show up. luckily bringing a rope.

richie turns and faces them, as soon as they see the condition that he's in, they don't waste a single second less trying to tie the rope so they can get down. richie stands by and tries to collect himself, trying to steady his breathing so hopefully he'd stop crying.

"y-y-you wanna g-go down f-first?" bill asks softly.

"mhm.." richie mumbles, not thinking about anything except for the fact that eddie is in danger and he needs to save him as quickly as possible.

richie grabs onto the rope and bill and stan help to lower it so that richie doesn't fall. once he reaches the bottom, he lets go and runs. he doesn't care that he's running through disgusting water, eddie would so make fun of him if he knew he was running through it. he would tell him about all the germs that are in it, and all the diseases that you could get.

bill helps the rest of the losers get down one by one. making sure that everyone got down safely before trying to catch up with richie, wherever he is...