𝖯𝖱𝖮𝖫𝖮𝖦𝖴𝖤

                                                      ╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

 Heavy breaths was the only sound that Colette could hear. She was currently in the middle of nowhere with a girl she just met not even a week ago. Running alongside with her was a girl with spiky jet black hair holding what seems too be a sword too big for her and a blond haired blue eyed boy who also seemed to be the same age as her, following a little girl with curly blond hair and tan skin and a curly brown haired boy who had goat legs for feet . 

She and the group met a few days ago after Colette ran away from home. It seems as if her presence was finally getting to her dad when they had a big argument after she got kicked out of yet another school. 

In her defense it wasn't her fault one of her teachers turned out to be a crazy monster looking demon that was after her. She was used to it though. Her dad always resented her, she didn't know why but maybe it was because her mom left her in front of her dads studio with nothing but a note saying sayonara. 

She never bothered her dad, never disobeyed him, nothing. Her dad was just a busy man, he was a fashion designer and according to her grandparents met her mom in a fashion show, he begged her mom to model one of his pieces and she said yes and it went on from there. He was never home, always cramped up in his studio and when he was home he wouldn't even acknowledge her so when he was called down to her school for attacking a teacher he was beyond furious. 

This wasn't the first time something like this happened to her so it must have been his last straw because the ride home was scarily quiet. They had a huge argument when they got home and they said some stuff that they probably didn't mean but Colette was done. 

She was always grateful for her lavish life but she couldn't do this anymore. She didn't know if it was just her being selfish and wanting attention or if her dad was really an asswhole but she didn't care. Not one single time has her father ever said something nice or just normal to her. It was always him complaining about her or to her. 

So she ran.

 She ran far from her apartment in New York. 

She didn't know what bus or train she took that led her to this unknown deserted town but she knew she was in deep shit when she saw a familiar looking demon chasing after her. The monster was bony and had sawtooths that sprouted from its head. She didn't have any weapons or shields or anything to protect her. 

So she used what she had. Her Legs. As the monster ran after her she dashed to the closest building which was a deteriorated looking building. As she climbed up the stairs with the monster hot on her tail she ran up to the balcony where her dumbass was cornered. Realizing this was it for her she closed her eyes as the monster's hand raised up to give her a chilling death, waiting for the pain she suddenly heard the monsters roar in despair.

 Opening her eyes she saw a tall black haired girl holding a sword. Greeting her savior, from that day Thalia Grace along with Luke Castellan, Annabeth Chase and Grover Underwood would adopt her into their little pack. They all seemed to be around the same age and according to them were running away also in the same circumstance as her. 

Apparently there was this camp. To help protect them from these strange monsters. Confused and unsure, Colette accepted, as they just saved her life and they seemed trustworthy enough plus she didn't know anywhere else to go. And that's how they got here. 

They were currently running away from another monster which seemed to be much bigger than the last. The lack of weapons made Colette feel useless so she decided to do something stupid, distract the monster. 

The monster was currently chasing after them and Colette didn't know what to do so like any other girl who watched too many action movies for their own sake, she called on the monster and baited it. 

Sadly that night they would lose one of their friends as Thalia Grace bravely sacrificed herself for her friends safety. 

That night Colette swore she would never be weak again, so that no more of anyone she loved would have to suffer the same destiny as Thalia.

                                                     ╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

                                                         FIRST CHAP 🥳🥳

I already pre wrote some chapters so I'll be posting it slowly later this week cuz I can't write this week cuz I have skewl 😔😔

BUT HOPE YALL ENJOY!! 💞🎀