★ #54 | planning

𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿
park jongseong

★ #54 | planning"you're asking her?"

★ #54 | planning
"you're asking her?"

.𖥔 ݁ ˖ nicole's radio station
is now playing...

over the moon • the marías
"there's nothing better i'd rather do."

___________

"WAIT, what's the plan?" Jake asked, popping a cheeto into his mouth which earned a glare from Heeseung, who sighed and shook his head.

"Jake, I swear if you get cheeto dust on my couch, I'm going to kill you." Heeseung threatened, his eyes narrowing as he watched the younger snicker and roll his eyes.

"Okay, okay. I won't. Calm down." Jake dismissed Heeseung's worries, waving it off with his hand before focusing his attention back on Jay, who sat in a lounge chair by himself.

"You're asking her?" Jake raised a brow, to which Jay nodded his head in response to.

"It's about time." Heeseung teased, tossing a throw pillow his way as Jay snickered and shook his head at his friend's action, catching the pillow and hugging it comfortably to his chest.

"I plan to, but I need help." Jay informed, earning a nod from his two friends. Jake hummed in response and sat up straight, growing invested with what the boy had to say.

"Continue.." He egged on, raising a brow as curiosity got the best of him, eyes open wide as he waited.

"I just need help with decorations, and setting stuff up. I already have the location figured out." Jay explained briefly, earning a nod from Heeseung.

"Ah, okay. When do you plan to do it?" Heeseung questioned, tilting his head off to the side.

As Jay went to respond, he was cut off by a giggle from Jake, drawing attention to himself as he shook his head and cleared his throat, the smile he wore not dying down.

"Sorry, it's just funny. The questions we're asking are making it feel like Jay is proposing." Jake stifled a laugh, as Heeseung chuckled.

"Honestly, might as well just get married at this point." Heeseung chimed in, a hum falling smoothly past his lips as Jay huffed and shook his head.

"There are stages to marriage, idiots." Jay snickered, rolling his eyes. "One day, but definitely not right now."

"Awe, how cute. He said he's going to marry her!" Jake pointed it, pouting playfully as he placed his hand over his heart dramatically.

"I didn't say that!"

"You didn't necessarily deny it either." Heeseung clicked his tongue, smiling brightly as he found the situation highly amusing - seeing Jay grow red.

"Okay, whatever. But that's obvious? Why would I not marry her?" Jay sighed, giving into his friends teasing as he rested his palm against his forehead.

"I don't know. You'd be a fool not to." Jake shrugged lightly, standing on his feet to return the bag of chips he was carrying around back to Heeseung's pantry, and rinsing his hands to get the residue off of his fingers - courtesy of the cheetos he was consuming just before.

"Anyway, let's get back on topic. When are you planning to take her out?" Heeseung shifted the topic back to its original state.

"I'm not entirely sure. Maybe over the weekend? She's been busy with school. Her finals are coming up in early December, and she has classes and tests she's been taking." Jay spoke, lips pressed together in a thin line.

"I have to figure out what works best for her, because I have to book where we're going beforehand to make sure it's free. I don't wanna just show up and have it occupied." He added on.

"Book it? God, where are you taking her? Sounds fancy." Jake raised his brows in surprise, a look of confusion settling across his features.

"Don't get the wrong idea. It's not very fancy. It's more cozy and comfortable, if anything." Jay shook his head, a laugh sounding from his throat.

"You'll see." He smiled, giving his friends a small nod as Heeseung groaned.

"Oh, come on. I'm curious now! Can you just tell us?" The eldest complained, crossing his arms his chest as Jay snickered and shook his head.

"Heeseung, relax. You guys are gonna find out soon enough. I'll have to give you guys the address soon, regardless. Once again, I'm gonna need help decorating." Jay pointed out.

"If it needs decorating, then that means.. actually, I don't know what it means. I'm confused. What place do you book that isn't already decorated?" Jake pursed his lips, falling back onto the couch again.

"A wedding ceremony." Heeseung joked, earning a string of curses from Jay, who threw the pillow his was hugging beforehand at him.

"At this point, I'll just set it up myself. I'll leave you guys not knowing anything." Jay breathed out, as Jake scoffed.

"Liar. We know you and your blabber mouth can't keep it from us forever. Plus, we're sure Hyerin will tell us about it if we ask her." Jake pointed out.

"And you can't survive without our masterful decorating skills. We're like.. pros." Heeseung spoke playfully, earning a hum in agreement from Jake.

"Jake, I let you help decorate my apartment when I first moved in and everyone thought it was ugly." Jay recalled, as Jake grimaced.

"That was ages ago. I'm a changed man." The boy defended himself.

"Okay.. maybe Jake isn't a pro, but I definitely am. Don't assume that I'm terrible just because of what he's done." Heeseung interjected after a moment of thinking.

"Heeseung, what the heck? I thought we were friends!" Jake gasped, furrowing his brows. "You're a traitor."

"I gotta save myself!" Heeseung let out, brushing his fingers through his parted hair.

"Sometimes I question my decision on being friends with you guys back then." Jay sighed out, to which Jake mimicked his words in a higher pitch teasingly.

"Oh, don't be dramatic. You know you love us." Heeseung said with a winsome smile spread across his face, laying comfortably back on his couch.

_________________

★﹐authors corner .﹗﹑
god these chapters are so boring omg

anyway double update then the finale 😞

heartbreaking fr

anyway sorry for this short chapter aaaa !!
gonna go write the next one 😭

mwah ilysm thank you for reading <3
february 25th, 2024 - 4:18pm.
not proofread.