★ #42 | pickup

𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿
park jongseong

★ #42 | pickup"take better care of yourself

★ #42 | pickup
"take better care of yourself."

.𖥔 ݁ ˖ nicole's radio station
is now playing...

fairy of shampoo tomorrow x together
"from this moment on, i will love her."

______________

THE days passed by, and things had slowly returned to normal, with the exception of a few changes. The girl sat outside on a short concrete wall, notebook in her lap as she tapped her pen against her bottom lip, trying to piece together what all she could remember of lover, a song she was determined to not let go.

Minutes passed as she waited patiently for Jay to pick her up, and she eventually had shoved her notebook and pen back in her backpack, hands growing too cold to skim across the pages of a notebook aimlessly, as she grew cold slowly under the harsh temperatures of November.

And so, she sat there, alone as she watched students pass by as they walked along the campus, some on their way home whilst others were on their way to classes, or to their dorm.

Growing quite bored, Min Hyerin hesitated, but ended up fishing her phone out of her pocket, unlocking it swiftly as she stared down at the screen, looking at the texts she had sent to Jay earlier on, and finally, to the group chat that remained active, despite her inactivity.

Clicking on the group chat, her eyes skimmed over the conversations being held between the three youngest boys, and a small laugh fell from her lips, shaking her head quietly as her cold hands glided over her keyboard, typing out a message before turning her phone off, resting it in her lap.

It was only a few minutes later, did her phone start to chime repeatedly with new notifications. Her brows raised in surprise and confusion as she opened her phone again, wondering if she had said something wrong with the consistent spam of her name.

__________

imessage
hyerin fanclub 😼
today, 6:04pm.

jungwon
HYERIN???

sunoo
HYERIN OH MY GOD? HEYY

riki
NAHHH OMG SHE'S BACK

jungwon
WE CHEERED

sunoo
WE MISSED YOU

riki
NO BUT FR LIKE I'VE BEEN
STUCK WITH THESE IDIOTS
FOR DAYS IT'S MISERABLE 😣