★ #46 | rainfall

𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿
park jongseong

★ #46 | rainfall"you make me feel pretty

#46 | rainfall
"you make me feel pretty."

.𖥔 ݁ ˖ nicole's radio station
is now playing...

this town • niall horan
"if the whole world was watching, i'd still
dance with you."

________________

AFTER dinner, the pair found themselves wandering off in the dark streets, holding tightly onto each other as the wind blew harshly. The night was still young, the clock timing set to 9:54pm.

Jay laughed, practically hugging her as they continued down the streets of the city, taking so-called detours to the parking garage, as they attempted to avoid their outing coming to an end, by stalling as much as they could.

“Are we sure we even know where we're going?” Hyerin asked with a chuckle, her eyes fluttering as she pushed her hair out of her eyes.

Jay smiled, a breathy laugh falling past his lips as he answered truthfully, “Maybe not entirely, but we’ll be alright.”

Hyerin smiled at his response, shaking her head quietly. Walking underneath the gray, clouded skies, soon it came. A singular droplet falling onto her exposed skin, the blazer of his that she wore draping ever so slightly off of her shoulder as she raised her brows and tugged it up to fix it.

“I think it's starting to rain.” She informed, turning her head up to look at the cloudy sky, before back down again to meet his soft gaze.

“Is it?” He muttered, looking up at the sky after her. His question was soon answered when a droplet fell from the clouds above, landing on the bridge of his nose. He chuckled, shrugging his shoulders.

“I guess it is.” He concluded, a smile growing wider on his lips, as she felt his grip around her hand growing tighter, tugging her impossibly closer.

A few stray raindrops began to fall, one followed after another before either started to grow more consistent, now a light rainfall.

“Sorry, it was my idea to take a different route back. Now we're stuck under the rain.” Hyerin smiled guiltily, bowing her head quietly.

Jay could only laugh amusedly, pausing underneath the rain as he cupped her cheeks, peppering her face in small, delicate kisses and sounding out each one with a simple “mwah,” before he pulled back.

“You're adorable.” He sighed out, watching as her cheeks flushed pink as she laughed nervously. “Don't apologize, it's okay. I really don't mind. It's just rain, it's not gonna cause me any harm.”