★ #21 | guitar

𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿
park jongseong

★ #21 | guitar"thank you for today

#21 | guitar
"thank you for today."

.𖥔 ݁ ˖ nicole's radio station
is now playing...

you are in love (taylor's version) • taylor swift
"no proof, one touch.
but you felt enough."

______

"HERE." The girl spoke, setting the mug filled of hot chocolate down on the coffee table he sat in front of, with the golden retriever puppy resting in his lap after he played with her for a short while.

"Thank you." Jay smiled gratefully, glancing up at the girl who sat down on the floor beside him, resting her back against the couch. "I think I gained her trust."

"I can tell." Hyerin laughed, looking down at the puppy who was curled up into his lap. "I'm surprised tho. I didn't expect her to be so cuddly after just meeting you."

"Are you surprised because she's starting to like me more than you?" He teased, earning a grumble from the girl who shook her head.

"No, what? You wish." Hyerin snickered, sipping carefully at her hot chocolate as she tried her best to avoid burning her tongue.

"Kidding, kidding. It's quite obvious that she loves you the most. If you asked her to, she'd probably come crawling to you." Jay chuckled, leaning forward and grabbing the mug filled with hot chocolate.

"Probably. But, I won't disturb her. She seems comfortable." The girl pointed out, earning a small nod from Jay as he glanced down at the golden retriever, petting her head gently.

"Unless you'd like me to tell her to move? If it makes you uncomfortable or something, then I get it."

"Huh? No, no. Don't you dare. She's adorable." Jay shook his head, waving it off. "Honestly, I wish I could take her home with me." He huffed out a laugh,

"Mm, no. She's too attached to me to ever allow herself to be taken from her own home. Know your place." She joked, narrowing her eyes as she pointed her index finger his way in a playful manner.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever you say." Jay rolled his eyes playfully, sipping carefully at the hot chocolate she had so kindly prepared for him before speaking again. "Hey, that's your guitar, right?"

He asked, raising a brow as he stared at the guitar resting on top of the lounge chair across the coffee table. Hyerin followed his gaze before nodding slowly.