★ #24 | drained

𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿
park jongseong

★ #24 | drained"how are you?"

#24 | drained
"how are you?"

.𖥔 ݁ ˖ nicole's radio station
is now playing...

making the bed • olivia rodrigo
"sometimes, i feel like i don't
wanna be where i am."

______

EVERYBODY has their bad days, and today just so happened to be one of them for Min Hyerin, who still lay quietly in her bed despite the time just hitting 1:03pm.

Waking up feeling mentally drained and exhausted was not on her bucket list, for sure. Especially after being so happy the night before. The feeling of dread to continue on with her day washing over her.

Instead of attempting to counter the bad feeling, she chose to drown herself in it. Basking in a sea of her own thoughts as she pulled the sheets over her head with a slight groan in annoyance.

A quiet sigh left her lips, rolling over as she hugged her pillow tightly to her chest, eyes squeezing shut as she attempted to drown out the dim lighting provided from the sky, daylight seeping through the seams of her blinds and flooding her bedroom with light.

The soft buzz of her phone underneath her pillow made her eyes flicker open, blinking slowly as she nibbled down at her bottom lip, unsure of whether or not she was going to check it.

After a few minutes of pondering in silence, her hand slipped underneath her pillow, dragging her phone lazily out from underneath it and turning it on, laying on her side as she checked her notifications.

______

imessage • 3m
jay :)
4 new messages.

______

imessage
jay :)

today, 1:09pm.

jay :)
hyerin!

jay :)
was gonna text you this
morning but i woke up a
little late haha

jay :)
last night was fun

jay :)
i'm not sure if you've looked
at the group chat today but
riki was flexing that he met
you first thing in the morning

hyerin
nope i haven't checked
the gc at all today 😞😞

hyerin
this is my first time i've even
checked my phone actually