CH 23. Unveiling Bonds

Start from the beginning

After a brief silence, Luhan sighed, realising the situation. "Fine, but we need to talk about what happened”

Chanyeol nodded in agreement before he spoke again. “Can you open the portal in my office?”

“Of course,” Jongin replied, still looking worried.

As Jongin got busy with the portal Luhan observed the Alpha more. Beside that Arm there was no open wound then where did all this blood come from?

And an odd feeling was churning inside him. What did the Alpha find in that Graveyard? Baekhyun looked fine, which shouldn't be the case at all knowing what happens once he is deeply asleep, taking that medicine.

The medicine which Yixing prepared for Baekhyun was not perfect and it would never be unless there was new research Yixing found.

Baekhyun looked so fine that, when he wakes up there won't be a repeat of that incident, and that's what was odd about whatever Chanyeol did to Baekhyun. It's like he will normally wake up and greet them all.

Jongin’s voice startled Luhan out of his dilemma. There was a huge purple portal before them which was what Yixing handed to Jongdae, when he went to meet him.

Luhan was the one who was sent to the Mystic Flame Pack and it wasn't a pleasant visit. Their Beta is crazy and his questions are even more crazy. He didn't exactly have any plans to meet their Elders, but they came out of syllabus he surely would never want to meet them again. They are worse than that mad crazy Beta.

Luhan nodded towards Jongin, acknowledging his ability to handle the portals. As Chanyeol disappeared into the portal leading to his office, Jongin opened another one, emanating a distinct red glow.

Stepping through, they found themselves face to face with Yixing.

Chanyeol stood in his office, initially shrouded in darkness. He moved deliberately toward the light switches, illuminating the room.

Walking to his desk, he opened a drawer and carefully placed the teleportal band, the ring and the diary Ryuga gave him inside, closing it with a sense of finality.

Closing his eyes, Chanyeol leaned back in his chair and initiated a mindlink.

"Be in the office, right now."

After a few minutes, the door to his office burst open as the familiar scents of his close ones filled the room. Though his eyes remained closed, the comforting presence of those he missed made Chanyeol sigh in relief.

"What the heck happened to you?" Sehun's voice cut through the heavy silence.

Opening his eyes, Chanyeol faced an enraged Sehun, a deeply concerned Kyungsoo, and two visibly angry Guardians.

"I'm informing the Healer; you need a check-up," Kyungsoo stated, reaching for his mindlink.

"No need, I'm fine," Chanyeol interrupted. "This isn't my blood."

Sehun rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. "Then what about the shirt? Don't tell me that isn't yours either.”

Sighing, Chanyeol thought about how much he missed the beta, but right now, he just wanted to sleep.