✰ xiv. i would be your only dream ✰

❝ time cast a spell on you, but you won't forget me. well, i know i could have loved you, but you would not let me. i'll follow you down 'til the sound of my voice will haunt you. you'll never get away from the sound of the woman that loved you. ❞
— 𝘴𝘪𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴, fleetwood mac

guys beetlejuice was amazing!! it exceeded every expectation. i don't think i have ever been so happy to have seen a musical before? like i was so vocal LMAO i was having the time of my lifeee okay bye besties

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ — 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Stirring in your bed, the reality of your hangover quickly set in. You groaned as you felt the sunlight shining through your curtains, and you dreaded the moment that you would eventually have to open your eyes.

Only seconds after you moved to try and stretch in your bed, you realized that you couldn't push your arms out.

To your horror (or satisfaction), your eyes met the valley of Cordelia's breasts, and you tried to keep silent. On the inside, you were squealing with disbelief or excitement — you weren't too sure.

That dream last night was absolutely crazy, you thought to yourself, Kind of wishing that was how things went.

You noticed that you were still in your dress from last night. Quietly, your hands ghosted over Cordelia's shoulders as you had finally sat upright. After moments of debating what to do, your hands reached out to gently rub your instructor's shoulders.

"Wake up, sleepy head," You repeated about three times before her honey eyes bulged out of their sockets, and you heard her let out a tiny scream.

The blonde shrieked, "Y/N?!"

"Miss Cordelia, the girls are going to kill me if they heard you scream just now."

You quickly put a hand over her mouth, the other going to rest on her thigh. You didn't realize how sexual your actions were until you caught the woman of your dreams (quite literally) glancing between you and your hand.

"Fuck, I'm sorry," You immediately apologized, going to move off of Cordelia to let her leave.

However, to your confusion, she stayed put, under your covers.

"How much did you drink last night, Y/N/N? I was worried about you and the girls," The headmistress persisted in her questioning.

Your heart couldn't help but flutter at her concern. Of course — any older woman who showed you basic human decency had you on your knees. It was laughable, really, but you knew that Cordelia actually cared.

If you didn't believe it yourself, the softened expression on her face and the loving glance she sent you was enough.

You hiccuped, "I had a good six to seven drinks."

"Y/N/N!"

A laugh escaped your lips, "What, Miss Cordelia? I had a nice time, I got wasted!"

"I know, but you girls were out late. It worried me."

"Maybe you should have came with us then?" A smirk formed on your face, and you heard Cordelia groan in response.