~new people ,new shool~

Jacob Perez

We going to a new school tho these bitches better know who the fuck I am bow down cause I am the prince. So nigga I woke up and lit my blunt yes I know how you gone smoke weed at 6:00 in the morning. You know what fuck you and your opinion so I woke up the niggas and we got dressed."aye lets hit up ihop nigga hungry and shit"rayan said "im down" craig and chresanto said.an we left.

Jas'maree portilla

I woke up at 5:00 and went in Romeo's room and laid out his clothes out and went in my room and laid my clothes out I took a quick shower and put my clothes on. I ran romero some bath water then went back in his room and woke him up."good morning love" I said as he woke up."gwood mowing sissy" he responded with a big Hug and kiss."come on I got a bubble bath waiting on you." I told him. He got excited."rewelly" he ask happily while he ran to the bathroom. I put him in the tub and wash he hair man I love his curly lol Afro it's to cute. His eye are so adorable their greenish blueish. After I washed him I put his clothes on. "You want to go to ihop" I asked it was now 6:30 and I know he's hungry. He smiled and nodded so I text the girls.

Group convo

Jas'mareebitches-y'all want to come to Ihop with me and Romero

JustUS-you know I'm down if I can bring jasmine

ShaythequeenLEE-I'm down can I bring Kayla and Kevin

Jas'mareebitches-y'all know those are Romeos besties so you better bring them

Morganatior-I coming

After out convo I but on my shoes and Romeos shoes and but him in his carseat because he's only 4 . So we got on the road bumping ~money tress by Kendrick Lamar~ on our way to Ihop.

10 min later

Me and Romero got to Ihop and everybody was theirs all ready"leggo eat" Morgan said nigga all ways hungry." goodmorning welcome to Ihop how many will be eating with you today."the lady ask."eight four kids" I told her. "Ok wait and twenty minutes" she said "alright thank you " I said as we sat down the kids were walking in circles talkin to each other and four loud ass boys walked in. When they talk to the lady about there seats and they had to wait twenty minutes to."what up ma" the one with the fade ask Morgan."The sky" she said I could help but laugh. "What y'all names." Two braids ask "hey I'm Morgan" she said to them "and these and my friends shay'lee,justice and -" justice interrupted her "nigga don't be telling niggas out names." She rolled her eyes "and that jas'maree" she said with a smile. "We'll I'm Rayan these are my friends Chresanto Craig and Jacob" two braids said pointing at the boys. "Who are these cuties" Craig said talking bout the kids "that Romero Kayla Kevin and jasmine." Justice said."do you guys mind sharing a table" ask the lady"no not at all"justice replyed so we followed the lady to our seats ordered and the food camee twenty mintues later "so what school you guys go to." chresanto asked "crenshaw heights high school" morgan said "yo aint that the school we going today"craig asked "i think so"rayan said "dope well i guess we will see you guys at school cause it time to take the little ones to school."shay'lee said "buhbye"the little ones said. and we left the boy thank god they are fucking annoying with all these damn questions and shit.

shay'lee rodriguez

so i aint gone lie with you niggas chresanto bomb as fuck it was like damn but im not letting a nigga get it side my head...again im not going to get my heart broken...again but anyway me jas'maree and justice went to take the kids to school "bye babies"we said to them kissing each one of them."bwye" they said. "why dwo you hwave to lweave" romero asked with tears in his eyes. man i swear you could hear jas'maree's hurt break she mite not seem sensitive or like she cares about anybody but wwhen it comes to romero her bad ways vanishes."because i have to go to school babe but i come and pick you up and 3:15 and we can go to disneyland like i promised ok"jas'maree said his face got happy quick 'otay' romero said quickly." ok you guys be good" justice said.and we went to our cars. and we went to the school parking lot and me and jas'maree got in her car and was about to start hot boxing till there was a knock on the window.. great.