Welcome

Tale of once a lovely Rajvash family who were finally blesses with a baby girl after generations.The Parents were very delighted to know that they have been blessed a girl who will be spoiled and cherished by her Bothers,Cousin,Uncles Aunts and the grandparents But as we say happiness doesn't last long and the same happened with the Rajvansh's. 14 years later the happiness comes back in the Rajvansh household but this time it came with it's consequences. A Teengirl living with her foster family aborad who doesn't know that there are people waiting for her to come back to them.

What happens when she moves back to Udaipur the place where she was adopted from. A place where people are waiting for her to come back to.

The happiness which will come back but at cost of thier past which will re-open many old wounds and maybe bring new ones

Hello myself isha this my first time writing a story so your support through vote and comments will be very much appreciated

As I said this is my first book that I am writing so please call me out on any mistakes that I make kindly.

English is not my native language but still I would try my best to not make any grammatical errors.

This book will contain mature language as for the content I am not quite sure.
This book can be cliché.it will contain romance,mystery and humor.

There would not be any misunderstanding between the main leads and no cheating either.

Please do not copy my work as this written and done by me.

This purely based on imagination that have been stuck in my head.

The updates can be delayed because I'm a student however I will try best not to delay any updates.

This story will start soon I hope you will support me and my journey on wattpad and and support the book by voting commenting and sharing it with your friends.

Please follow my Instagram account @ishawrites

So join me in this Exciting journey and watch as the plot blooms