𝔸𝕣𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕆𝕟𝕖 & ℍ𝕒𝕣𝕕 𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕜 𝕌𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕖🥀

Start from the beginning

The Queen had angrily lifted a whole tree...? And shook it high in the air with her mighty grip. "For painting my roses red, someone will lose his head!"

The set of cards frantically bowed and pointed at one another. "Y-your Majesty, if anyone's to blame, it's him!" "Have mercy, Your Grace. It was the Ace!" "Gah, no, it was the Two!" "It was the Three, I say!"

The Queen took a step forward, becoming more enraged and irritated by the passing seconds. "Enough of this. Off with ALL their heads!" She declared with a thunderous voice.

"Oooooooh! Yaaaaay!" The card soldiers cheered as they dragged away the other cards who had painted those roses red. The Queen giggled to herself at the sight.

"A fitting end. Color, you can't mend. Everyone knows the roses should be red."

"Yet underneath that tyrant, is a person whom is suffering in silent." You slightly flinched at the sudden voice that echoed in your head. It was certainly not your own voice nor thought, but it seemed familiar...

Your vision blurred and darkened once more, as you felt yourself drift away from the dream and back to reality. You slept longer than you thought, noticing that it was already early morning... Fatigue was no longer evident, yet confusion still lingered. You shook your head, burying those questions and deciding to further ponder on it later. Once you left the bed, you freshened yourself up and made your way to the lounge area- greeted by a much more lively Deuce, fastening and fixing his tie, whilst Ace lazily combed his hair using his fingers.

"Y/n, you're awake. That's good. If we're late to the unbirthday party, well, you know..." Deuce hesitated to finish, nervously laughing instead.

You politely greeted back. "Good morning, Deuce, Ace, and Grim. Ah, that's correct. The unbirthday party is today." A knock suddenly caught everyone's attention, Cater bursted the door open and leaned on the doorframe with his usual, optimistic demeanor. "Good morning! Did you all enjoy your sleepover? Did you bond over pillow fights and card games?"

Ace yawned and rubbed his eyes. "Oh, good morning, Cater. We did play some cards, yeah. But only Old Maid, 'cause that was the only one Grim knew how to play."

"And I still got the old maid ever time, dang it!" Grim pouted and huffed.

"Let's just say Grim doesn't have a very good poker face." Deuce remarked.

"Well, you should get one of the tarts we made yesterday and go apologize to Riddle." Cater clapped his hands. "And you should probably hurry, because after the trouble yesterday, we're a little short-handed."

"What does that mean?" Ace inquired.

Cater placed both hands on his hip and simply winked. "Don't worry. I've totes got it under control. Anyway, off to the party we go!"

Once Ace took and safely packed the tart, Cater rushed all of you to make haste and arrive at the Heartslabyul Dorm on time.

"All right, so I'll hand over the tart and say I'm sorry, then-"Ace abruptly trailed off. You raised a brow at his surprised expression, following his gaze, you caught sigh of...another Cater!?

"Hey, it's about time I got back! good to see me!" A separate Cater with a P.E. attire waved his hand.

"And me! Looking good as always, me!" The other Cater you've been with since morning, casually greeted back his duplicate.

"Bwuh!?"

"Th-there're two Caters!?" Deuce cried out.

"Are you guys identical twins!?" Ace whisper-yelled.