Taylor rised her hand up when the young man was walking past their table and he camed to take their order and then leaves.

"You are staying at a hotel tonight?" Elizabeth asked Taylor with her head in her hands admiring her for the 10th time tonight. She just couldn't get enough of her. She was just so beautiful.

Their feelings were just so confused. They were scared for what could happen if they get together especially for Taylor's reputation. In this moment Taylor wasn't giving a damn about what people thought about her, she was so happy that she was with Elizabeth.

"Well yes I talked to Tree last week and she got a room for me." the singer said with a smirk on her face. "Mhm cool..." The brunette responded, returning the smirk.

They talked for a while and their food finally arrived. "Okay let's see if we are going to regret that we bought pasta." Taylor said while talking a fork to try.

Elizabeth took hers and tried the food. Immediately she looked at Taylor who was eating. "Hm they are good!" The brunette said. "Yep they are I think we should come back here." the other woman responded.

Through the middle of the dinner they already finished the bottle of wine and they could feel that they were dizzy but they were having fun.

"And then I looked at Meredith and she started running like someone was chasing her!" Taylor said while they both were laughing. The cat lover told Elizabeth everything about her cats.

"Oh my now let's eat it until you don't remember anything else about your cats because i'll not be able to finish my piece of cake." Elizabeth laughed. The wine was really kicking in.

After they finished their dinner Taylor payed, when they get out they look for George who was sitting in front of the car waiting for them. It was still early so they decided that they could go on a walk, of course with George after them.

"Come on I know some places!" Elizabeth said happy while takingTaylor's hand. "Where are you taking me?" Taylor asked her curiously. "Oh we have this park you'll adore it!"

When they got there still hand in hand Taylor was fascinated by it. How come she never knew about this place in the park that she have been in it for so many times.

Lights were on each side of the path, beautiful trees with fairy lights on were decorated. Some how no one was there wich was the best.

"This place is so beautiful!" Taylor said while turning to Elizabeth while taking her other hand. The brunette was looking in her eyes smiling.

"Can I kiss you?" Taylor asked. Elizabeth remembered this question. That was what the singer asked the night one week ago.

"You don't need to ask." the brunette said while connecting her lips with hers. Taylor's hands moved towards Elizabeth's waist while the brunette's arms behind blonde's neck through her hair.

Elizabeth's tongue asked for Taylor's permission wich she accepted. They lips dancing in a slow dance.

Taylor broke the kiss, but continuing to kiss her cheek, jawline, neck and shoulders making the shorter girl to moan silently but still loud for Taylor to hear it what made her to turn on even more.

"Let's go at the hotel." Taylor whispered. Her red lips were now smushed. Elizabeth's was marked with red lipstick. Tay loved the sight.

When they turned around George was trying to pretend that he didn't saw nothing wich it made them to laugh.

"Take us at the hotel." Taylor said.

The whole ride there was full of kisses. When they got in the lobby both sprinted through the elevators getting in Taylor's room being at the 6th floor. Luckily they were alone in so they could continue their session.