Grey: "It's ok, my name is Grey, what's yours?"

Kunou: "My name is Kunou."

Grey: "That's a cute name for a little girl, like you."

Kunou blushes in embarrassment at my compliments and Yasaka's fox ears go flat against her head as she pouts in jealousy, me and Kunou see this. I smile at Yasaka and I take her hand and kiss it. That action causes Yasaka to become a blushing mess, Kunou sees this and she smiles.

Kunou (Thoughts): "Does my mother have feelings for Grey, even though we just met him today? If that's the case then I am happy for my mummy, and maybe one day Grey can be my new daddy, Grey I hope you treat my mother well."

Yasaka (Thoughts): Grey is so handsome, I can't stop blushing, it's so hard not to blush, maybe I do have feelings for him, but he must be here for a reason, I should ask."

Yasaka: *blushes a lot* "Um Grey, can I ask a question?"

Grey: "Yes you can Yasaka."

Yasaka: "Um ok, is there a reason why you are here in Kyoto?"

Grey: "Yes there is, I am here to ask you and the other Yokais here to train me."

Yasaka and Kunou become surprised upon hearing my words.

Kunou: "Why do you need my mother and the other Yokais to train you?"

Grey: "My master who is Rias Gremory has entered a rating battle against Riser Phoenix to cut off her engagement with him and to free Yubelluna, who is Riser's Queen piece in his peerage from Riser's peerage, and Rias's brother Sirzechs is giving Rias, me, and Rias's peerage 3 weeks to train for the rating game, and Kyurem suggested for me to come here and train with you guys for 3 weeks."

Yasaka: "I see. I would love to train you, Grey. When would you like to start?"

Grey: "Now please, if that's alright with you."

Yasaka: "Of course, follow me Grey."

I nod and I follow Yasaka and Kunou to a shrine in the middle of a forest and Yasaka and I start training instantly. Yasaka helped me practice my demonic magic and spells to help me in the rating battle against Riser and his peerage. We practiced my magic for a few hours until Yasaka suggested that we asked her sister to help me train as well and I agreed and Kunou left and returned with her mother's aunt, who is a white haired nine-tailed kitsune with a white kimono and she walks to me.

 We practiced my magic for a few hours until Yasaka suggested that we asked her sister to help me train as well and I agreed and Kunou left and returned with her mother's aunt, who is a white haired nine-tailed kitsune with a white kimono and she ...

???: "So your Grey?"

Grey: "Yes I am, and you are?"

Yukime: "My name is Yukime."

Grey: "So what will you be training me in?"

Yukime: "I will be training you in strength and speed, but let's head back to my sister Yasaka's home to get some sleep cause it is getting late, and we have 3 weeks to train you."