"Eat well, I can tell by your face you're not eating well recently."

What was it? What is this boy? He has gone way too deep still everything this boy does makes him get lost deeper. There's no way he can stop himself and there's no way back. Every second he spends with this boy makes him fall harder and harder. Now he had nothing to surrender to the boy still he was searching for what was left. At this point Taehyung understands very well, he will keep on surrendering until he dies.

He will become what Jungkook wants him to be, he will turn into that shape Jungkook wants.

"Meow!!! Meowww!!!"

"Oh my god, miko!! Come to me!! Miko, don't run away from me. I'm your papa!" Jungkook's loud voice was echoing through the living room as his parents were doing the dishes and Taehyung was standing in the corner like a statue, watching the boy running after a kitten.

"Meowwwww!" The kitten hissed, its fur standing up as it was hiding behind a chair. Jungkook stopped on his track only to slowly take steps forward.

"I won't hurt, miko. Just come to me." Jungkook said with his soft tone, hands reaching to hold the animal. Before even he could grab it, it quickly ran away making Jungkook let out a sigh once again.

"Don't scare the poor little thing. That's not how you can be friend with a kitten, Jungkook." The voice of Mrs. Jeon made Jungkook drop his shoulder, sparkling eyes filled up with sadness. Seeing his reaction his father quickly spoke up taking his side.

"Don't be so harsh on my boy. He's just excited."

"Quit talking and do what you're doing." The strict voice of the lady of the house made both son and father quiet, accepting their defeat. Jungkook's lips turned upside down, his dropped shoulder was making it easier for anyone to understand what was going through his mind.

"Miko doesn't even love me." Jungkook utters, dragging his body towards his boyfriend who let him throw his wobbly body at him, hands wrapping around him. Taehyung's freaked out by his actions, his gaze at the couple in the kitchen, Mr. Jeon was looking at them with his whole attention until his wife smacked on his head and made him turn his head.

"Nobody loves me." Jungkook whines, but soon furrows his eyes after tilting his head to look upto the man. Taehyung got even more confused, at first he was sulking and now he's frowning at him? Did he do something wrong that made him angry?

"Aren't you supposed to say, 'I love you, Jungkook.'? See you also don't love me anymore, professor. If you did, you would have said that- '' Jungkook was cut off by Taehyung who just spoke up.

"I love you, Jungkook." Jungkook's cheeks turned crimson immediately, eyes widening a bit. Picking himself up, the boy furiously looked around to see if anyone had heard him.

"Professor, how can you say it just like that! What if mom and dad hear you!"

"You told me to say it." Taehyung utters with a poker face, still not understanding what Jungkook was doing.

"Will you do whatever I'll tell you to do?"

"I'll do anything you'll tell me to do." Jungkook narrowed his eyes at him in disbelief, this is not the first time Taehyung has said something like this but still how could he say such a thing. Who can do anything anyone just tells him to do? And that too someone like Taehyung? He absolutely doesn't look like that kind of person who anyone can control as they wish.

"Oh really? Will you kiss me in front of my parents if I tell you to?" Raising his eyebrow, Jungkook asks, hands crossing over his chest.

"You want me to?" Instead of giving an answer, Taehyung shot a question.