22

Pity, a feeling of sorrow caused by the suffering or misfortune of others

Pity, a feeling of sorrow caused by the suffering or misfortune of others. Sympathy holds the same meaning as well. For Taehyung, he never got to experienced any of these feelings towards anything. He has seen a lot people suffering, living a miserable life, struggling everyday but he never felt pity for them.

He always felt they were pathetic, then why he can't feel this boy who was crying under the umbrella he was holding is pathetic? Why can't this boy be pathetic to him? Why he was being an exception to him? Why he was feeling a strong urge to pull the boy into his arms and try to warm up his body?

Why was his heart acting strange? Why does it feel like there were something heavy above his chest? Why his throat was dried up? Why there was a strange feeling towards this boy? He doesn't know, he doesn't know any of these questions.

But he wants to know every single answer of these questions, he wants to know for what reason this boy was being an exception. He wants to know what this boy is doing to him. He has met countless numbers of people in his 35 years of life but none of them ever managed to make him question on his own self.

None of them managed to make him do things like these.

He couldn't even realize how time flew by just like that, he stood there until the rain stopped, even after it was stopped he just stood there like a piller. He couldn't even realize he has been standing here for a couple hours, he couldn't realize his both legs were becoming numb gradually.

The boy who was crying also has stopped crying as the time passed but he couldn't collect himself to process whatever was happening around him. He was still lost in his thoughts. He was still disgusted by his own self, he still wanted to disappear from the world.

Even though his body was drenched in rain, the touches didn't leave, the marks didn't leave, the ownership didn't leave. All of them were there, every single of them were there to remind him what happened to him, how disgusting he was, how he was used. He can't run away from it no matter where he goes.

Just like the person said, he will be his shadow even in the darkest night. Jungkook can not be hidden from him, he can not escape from him. Everything has to return to it's real owner, and at that time Jungkook's owner was him. He has to return to him unwillingly.

But if only for a day, he could run away from him, Jungkook wouldn't mind that. But it's not possible now. He is very sure, no matter wherever he goes he will follow him there.

Realizing a man is still standing beside him, Jungkook looks up at him while hugging his knees. The man was also looking at him. He wouldn't lie, Jungkook was surprised. He couldn't understand why he was still standing here.

After all these days, everyone in the college was vwry sure Taehyung is surely not a person who likes to show his personal life to everyone, he likes to keep things to himself, he doesn't like to share his personal information with others. And being someone like that, Jungkook never expected him to act like this towards him.