Its slowly killing me.

(just a warning this chapter mainly focuses on the thoughts of Rui and Tsukasa so this chapter might sound more poetic than the others)

RUI POV:

I love Tsukasa-kun so much but I admit, caring for him is weighing on my mental health. seeing him suffer, watching him struggle kills me.   On top of that the cause of his suffering was not by his own hands, but by mine. I slumped onto my bed, looking up at the ceiling. My mental health was deteriorating at an alarming rate, too quickly. The show was fairly soon and I was not sure if we would be ready in time for it. This show was the one that could save our reputation from being run into the ground.

The show that could save Wondershow.

Wondershow was one of the only things that made me happy anymore. Well besides Tsukasa-kun, but how I feel about him is fairly complicated. I truly care about my darling Tsukasa so much. However.. A piece of my beloved was taken with his eyesight. He was not shining as brightly as he used to which was what pained me the most. His smile didnt even reach his cheeks anymore, he didnt pose nearly as often, he was more quiet and reserved, all of these changes absolutely killed me. I am about to crack.

It is slowly killing me.

TSUKASA POV:

Without my vision, I feel utterly useless. Yes, I can still do stuff on my own but I still havent fully adjusted to my new way of living. I miss seeing the faces of my loved ones, especially Saki and Rui. It really hurts my heart to see them get saddened over my loss of eyesight. I have no clue on how I will do the upcoming show and more importantly.. How will I fufill my dream of being a star?

Rui seems a little bit distant now, he still seems to care but.. I have a feeling he's not ok. Maybe this could be because of me or maybe it is something else. Most likely it is me though. I would not be surprised if he was acting like this because of the incident.

Onto me however, me feeling useless has been a very normal thing after the incident especially since Saki and Rui do almost everything for me like i am some sort of baby. I love how much they care but it just.. makes me feel bad.

Everything.. from not being able to see to being treated by a toddler is slowly killing me.

It's all killing me.

(I COULD HAVE SWORN I WROTE MORE THAN 430 WORDS WHAT...)

)