Operation: Save Tsukasa-Kun!

(New User and PFP dropped !!)

Rui POV

As we discussed the plan, I sensed that we were being watched. My eyes slowly darted to the side of me the sight of Tsukasa-Kun far in the distance..alone made me more worried for him than anything. My star did not need to be left alone, especially at a time like this. He was losing what made him Tsukasa-kun, he was losing his star-like shine. Nothing interested him anymore, it saddened my heart, really. It was like he was a shell of who he originally was. My heart ached for him.

"I need to go see Tsukasa-Kun." I said to my other troupe members. the way I said it was quick and low, like a whisper. I ran to the bench where Tsukasa-kun was sat and slowly placed myself down next to him. The plan to save my star was in motion at the moment I sat beside him. Tsukasa-Kun slowly shifted his head towards me as he sensed someone sitting beside him.

"Who are you?" The shorter male asked me

I took a second to reply. "Rui."

Tsukasa nodded and wrapped his arm around me, resting his hand on my shoulder. I blushed at the simple gesture.

"What was that conversation about?" Tsukasa-kun looked down "was it about me?"

"I won't lie it was." I paused for a short moment "It's just cause.. we are worried about you."

Tsukasa-Kun nodded and leaned on my right arm, closing his eyes in the process. He looked so so peaceful, the most he's been in a while. Was my mere presence enough to make him content? I let out a small chuckle causing Tsukasa-kun to let out a little laugh. It felt nice just to sit here with my lover, even if this couldn't last forever.

Tsukasa POV

As my head rested on Rui's arm, I could feel my face get a little warmer. I really loved Rui, it was nice to know he truly loved me too. He really cares, he was the one that stayed with me in the hospital after the incident, the one that took care of me. I never doubted his love for a second.

"Why don't we leave the sekai for a bit?" Rui looked at me awaiting my response

"Uhm.. yeah we can." I responded, I didn't even sound like myself.

What was wrong with me?

I could feel Rui take my hand and we left the sekai. Hopefully Emu and Nene can take good care of it. Rui held my hand tightly in his own, not wanting to let me go. We went to his house and up to his room. When we got to his room, I found my way to his bed and flopped onto it. Squirming up to the top of the bed, I slowly pulled myself up to a sitting position. The bed sunk down next to me. Was Rui next to me? I felt a hand slowly slide onto my own. I leaned to my right, finding Rui's arm and leaning on it. A yawn slowly escaped my lips as I felt myself grow increasingly tired.

"Goodnight." I whispered to my lover as my eyes closed slowly. As soon as I knew it, I fell asleep.

RUI POV:

"Goodnight my star." I whispered back to my boyfriend even though he was asleep. Tomorrow..I would fully put the plan in action. My star will shine bright again. He has to.

(I think I'm going to upload once a week now ! probably every monday so look out for new post. there is also a possibility I may upload more than once a week if I feel like it so look out for random uploads here and there. I'll definitely post one more chapter this week since I didn't post for ages)