Rehersal/ a date?

{No one's POV yet again cause I like it better this way}

——The next day in the Wonderland Sekai———

"What is this show going to be about?" Emu asked

"Tsukasa-kun and I decided to make it on two gay lovers, isn't that right Tsukasa-kun?" Rui responded while giving Tsuaksa a suddle look even though Tsukasa couldn't see it.

"Yes. two gay lovers with Rui and I as the stars!" Tsukasa chuckled.

"Are you sure you will be ok Tsukasa?" Nene questioned the star.

"Yes!! A star is always ok!" Tsukasa chuckled yet again, seemingly unfazed by what could go wrong in the show.

Rui smiled and  discreetly petted Tsukasa's hair making sure the two girls didn't notice. "KAITO will be joining us during the show as well, he will be playing the part of the overprotective parental figure."

"That sounds very wonderhoy!!!!" Emu exclaimed "What roles will Nene and I play!"

"Nene will be Tsukasa's wing woman since he's the star of the show and Emu you will be the rival and try to get with me." Rui said

"That sounds so cool Rui!!!!" Emu yelled yet again.

"Please keep it down Emu." Nene clasped her hands

"Sorry Nene-chan!" Emu patted Nene's head.

Nene nodded.

"We can not dawdle now! we must practice!" Tsukasa announced.

The troupe practiced until dusk.

"I can tell that this is going to be a great show already." Tsukasa seemed proud of his work, especially for being blind.

Rui nodded "Do you need someone to walk you home Tsuaksa-kun?"

"That would be nice Rui."

"Well I will, let us go Tsukasa-Kun"

Rui took Tsukasa's hand and left the sekai. as the two walked home, Tsukasa clung to Rui's arm and burrowed his face into it. Rui smiled but was quite flustered. As Rui brought Tsukasa to his front door Rui bent down and gave Tsukasa a kiss.

"R-Rui!" Tsukasa covered his flushed face

Rui smirked. "Farewell Tsukasa-Kun, see you at practice tomorrow."

As Rui started to walk off, Tsukasa grabbed Rui's arm.

"Hm? do you need anything else?" Rui asked

"I want you to go on a date with me tomorrow at 12 pm! you better attend!" Tsukasa's voice was loud as per usual but also sounded loving in an odd way.

"fufu, alright Tsukasa-kun. rest up ok?"

Tsuaksa nodded and let go of Rui's arm. Tsuaksa waited for the sound of Rui's footsteps to disappear before going inside. he was home alone because Saki had a doctors appointment that day and she and their parents wouldn't be home till 10 at night. Tsukasa went to the freezer and took out some leftover udon from last night. Tsukasa felt his way over to the microwave and microwaved the udon for 4 minutes. As Tsukasa waited, he wondered how his and Rui's date would go.. would it end fantastically? or would it end horribly?

BEEP!!!

"AHHHH!" Tsukasa yelled. "Oh.. it's just the microwave. my udon is ready."

Tsukasa took the noodles out of the microwave and ate about half of the fairly large bowl and then put the noodles back into the fridge. Tsukasa felt his way to his room and collapsed on his bed.

"I think I ate too much..." Tsukasa thought. "That's ok because at least I ate good tonight!"

Tsukasa closed his eyes and drifted to off to sleep.