Hospital go brr

Saki looked down at the floor in the waiting room as Rui paced back and forth. They were both anxious and just wanted to know if their star was ok. hours ticked by and there was still nothing. was Tsukasa going to make it? at about 1 am a doctor walked over to Rui and Saki. Saki was sleeping.

"Do you know anyone named Tsukasa Tenma?" the doctor asked

Rui nodded "Is he alright?"

"He has a severe concussion, minor brain damage and the collision shook up his head and made him blind.." the doctor said

Rui looked down and grasped his pants. "May I see him?"

"Of course. he is awake."

Rui bolted to Tsukasa's room and sat in a chair beside him.

(ALR BACK TO KASA'S POV)

I was laying in the hospital bed, confused. I couldn't see anything.

"Tsukasa-Kun...?" a familiar voice said

".....A...A......h..... Ru...i....?" I responded, realizing that it was most likely Rui speaking

"Yes, it is me Tsukasa. I'm sorry that this happened to you.."

I just smiled, I just wanted Rui to be happy. I knew he felt at fault for what happened to me.

"I missed you so much Tsukasa-kun." Rui's voice cracked a teeny bit.

I smiled brighter, I was too weak to speak. Rui slowly took my hand and slowly squeezed it.

"This new life will certainly be hard for us but I will take care of you alright?"

I nodded and smiled even brighter, my grin was now practically from ear to ear.

"Why don't you rest Tsukasa-Kun? you need rest"

I nodded then slowly closed my eyes, as I drifted off to sleep I could hear Rui say reassuring words like a broken record player.

"You will be alright"
"I am here for you"
"I am here for..."
"I am here..."

I soon fell into a slumber.

kasa dream world

The stage lights were blaring, I was standing center stage as the crowd cheered me on. everything was perfect. As I stood there, Rui, Nene, and Emu all came by me and stood by my side.

"Welcome to Wonderlands x Showtime's special performance!" I yelled

"Ugh.. why is he so loud?" Nene questioned

and then that's when I woke up.