Meanwhile..

Tsukasa POV:

I patiently waited for my three friends to return from their conversation. I was slightly worried about what they were talking about without me. but they couldn't have been talking anything bad right? they are my friends, they wouldn't do that. I could hear footsteps coming towards me.

"₮₴Ʉ₭₳₴₳ ..." The person's voice sounded distorted. like they were glitching.

I looked up at the person since they seemed to be directly in front of me.

"ɎØɄⱤ ₣₳ɄⱠ₮." How was this.. my fault.. It couldn't be right? unless.. maybe.. my emotions played a role in the sekai turning out like this.

I have to admit, I haven't been feeling myself lately but is that really enough to make the sekai fall?

"Who are you?" I reluctantly asked.

"Ʉ₭ł₥ Ɇ₦Ʉ₴₮₳Ⱨ." The figure responded.

UKIM... ENUSTAH.. could it be.. Hatsune Miku.

I was shaking, Miku seemed angry at me. My face filled with worry as I felt my heart sink to the bottom of my chest.

"Miku?" I was scared about how she would respond.

"ɎØɄⱤ ₣₳ɄⱠ₮ ₮₴Ʉ₭₳₴₳." Miku seemed enraged.

I closed my eyes tightly, wishing she would stop. I did not want to listen to her.

When would the others return...?

(Sorry for the short chapter, like I said in the last chapter, I have exams all this week but I wanted to give you all something so you aren't deprived of content so here's a little chapter!)