I looked at y/n she was busy packing her bag and I quickly went to her. “What?” “Can you give me the work?” “I didn't even write.” “Wh-” She left without giving me a fuck.

I went to Mingyu “I have an idea.” “What?” “We'll make our dad's friend.” “For the first time you used your brain.” I gave him a high five and we left the class.

“Wait wait but how?” “In the meeting.” “Hmm.” We both walked happily and the day has finally come. “Hii Jungkook. Hii uncle.” Mingyu greeted me and dad and I did the same with his dad.

We made them sit next to each other and after the meeting we all got together. “It was such an honour to meet you Mr Jeon.”

“Me too Mr Kim.” And finally both of them hugged each other and we all left to our house’s while winking at each other.

The days and their friendship started to get stronger and it was a relief for both of us. First out dad's and now even our mom's too. But y/n didn't like it.

Whenever I go to meet Mingyu at his house she always acts annoyed. She doesn't even study with us as we all are in the same class.
Y/n and Mingyu are twins and they are 6 months older than me.

Time passed and suddenly a wave hit us that we're going to be seperated for our further studies. And Mingyu will be with y/n so I'll be all alone. But Mingyu decided to go with me and y/n’s best friend Sam will be with her.

And Mingyu fell in love with Sam. That's why he didn't want to go with y/n to embarrass himself and we parted ways. We went to England and y/n went to Canada.

Years passed and it's time to go back and see the love of my life but the fear took over that what if she'll  and she got married to a Canadian man.

I saw her on the video calls but not much because she always calls Mingyu when we are not together cause she found me annoying and irritating.

Our parents told us that they have a surprise for us. Our flight landed and my heartbeat started to get raise as our car getting closer and
BOOM!

OUR PARENTS FIXED OUR MARRIAGE!!

I'm happy but what about her opinion so I told Mingyu to ask her if she is ready or not. I hope she will not deny it.

Flashback end
Present
She is looking at me with a blank face when I tell her everything. She snuggled more into my chest and wrapped her hands around my waist.

She sighed and looked at me “So you're telling me that you've loved me since High school and it's been-” “it's been 8 years 1 month 24 days and 9 hours. And thanks for noticing me after 8 years.”

She laughed and pecked my lips. “If I say that I've been noticing you for 8 years, 1 month , 24 days and 9 hours then what will be your reaction?”

“What?” “Yeah I've noticed every single move of yours how you stared at me and made out dad friends.” I bite my lip in nervousness and lay down on my back while pulling the duvet over my face.

“Someone is blushing just because their first love noticed them right?” she said while pulling down the duvet from my face. “Why did you always leave me blushing like hell?” “Because this is my job isn't it?”

We both laughed and slept while talking about some random things about the office or our life abroad.

Author’s pov
In evening
Jungkook woke up and looked at the clock. It was 5:30 pm. He called someone and told him to bring the things he told him about. After sometime he wakes you up.

You took a shower and sat on the bed. He came back to the room and gave you a bag. “Wear this.” You peaked inside the bag and showed him a pout.

You went to the bathroom to change your clothes and came back. He was not in the room but there was a note.

“Come down after getting ready there is no one in the house. I want myself to be the only one who will see you tonight.”

I love you doll

You smiled and did light makeup. Wear the jewellery and shoes he put in the bag. After getting ready you walked outside of the room and saw Jungkook was on the couch talking with someone on the call.

He was wearing a black suit and three upper buttons were open. You walk slowly to him so that he can't recognise that you are coming. You went to him and hugged him.

He turned towards you and cupped your cheeks while checking you out

He turned towards you and cupped your cheeks while checking you out. He kissed your forehead then your lips and then on your neck. You giggled but whimpered when he bit over your skin.

He backed away and showed you the dark hickey which he just gave you, including the hickeys which he gave you in the morning. “Jungkook, it's revealing how I can go like this.”

“There is no need to worry if anyone will see they will know that..” he bent to your ear and whispered “You belong to me.” a red tint was pasted on your cheeks.

You backed away from him and held your dress by the corners. “How am I looking?”

“Like mine.”