CHLOE CHAMBERS

NAME Chloe Chambers
AGE 19- born June 14, 2004
COUNTRY USA 
JOB Racing driver 

In 2021, Chambers competed in the Formula 4 United States Championship racing for Future Star Racing. She finished the season in 26th place.

From 31 January 2022 to 4 February 2022, Chambers competed in a W Series test in Arizona, United States along with 14 other prospective drivers. She then participated in a second pre-season test in Barcelona on 2–4 March along with 11 other potential drivers and 9 automatic qualifiers from the previous W Series season. On 22 March 2022, Chambers was confirmed to compete in the 2022 W Series season racing for Jenner Racing alongside Jamie Chadwick. In the first race of the Miami double-header Chambers finished in 7th place, and was the best-placed rookie across the line. However, she was demoted to 14th after receiving a penalty for being out of position at the safety car line. In the second race, Chambers claimed her first W Series points finishing in 10th place and being the highest-placed rookie.

On 17th January 2024, Chambers was confirmed for the 2024 F1 Academy Season. She will race for Campos Racing and will be supported by the Haas F1 Team.