HAMDA AL QUBAISI

NAME Hamda Al Quabaisi
AGE 21 - born August 21, 2002
COUNTRY Emirati
JOB Racing driver 

Hamda started karting in 2015 and was the first Emirati to be invited to the FIA-sponsored CIK-FIA Karting Academy Trophy in 2016. She finished 3rd in the IAME X30 Championship in 2017.

Hamda made her debut in Italian F4 in the middle of the 2019 season when she joined her older sister Amna Al Qubaisi at the Abu Dhabi Racing by Prema team, run in cooperation with the Iron Lynx structure.

After winning three races on home soil in the United Arab Emirates' F4 series in 2020, she returned for a full campaign in Italy with Iron Lynx and claimed two points finishes.

In the 2021 Formula 4 UAE Championship, Hamda secured a further three wins, one pole position, and six podiums, to clinch fourth place in the standings once more. In her main campaign, she took part in the Italian F4 Championship. During the round held at Misano in June 2021, Hamda became the first ever woman to step on the podium in the championship, taking third place behind Leonardo Fornaroli and Oliver Bearman. In the process, she also managed to secure her first podium in Europe. She added three more points finishes and ended the championship in 17th place, with 24 points.

During pre-season, Hamda took part in the 2022 Formula Regional Asian Championship with Evans GP. Unfortunately, she was unable to take points and finished the championship 28th.

For 2022, Hamda contested a full season of the Formula Regional European Championship with Prema Powerteam.

Hamda was selected to take part in testing the FIA Formula 3 car on 16–17 September 2022, alongside three other women at Magny-Cours.

Hamda and her sister Amna signed with MP Motorsport for the 2023 F1 Academy season. She placed 3rd in the championship with four wins. She re-signed with the team for the 2024 season and joined the Red Bull Academy Programme to represent Red Bull Racing.