LENA BULHER

NAME : Lena Bulher 
AGE : 26 - born the 9th July 1997 
COUNTRY : Switzerland
PROFESSION : Racing Driver 
CAR NUMBER : 15
INSTAGRAM : lena_buhler  38.2k followers 

She started karting at 17, which is a little bite late. She made her karting debut in the Swiss Karting Championship in 2017, where she finished 14th. She raced karts for the next two years, finishing fourth and third in the Swiss Championship in 2018 and 2019 respectively.

Bühler made her car racing debut in the with . She starred in qualifying on occasion, most notably making the front row at the , but could only manage a best race finish of 5th. She scored 23 points and finished the season 15th in the standings, as the tenth-highest rookie. It's a pretty good score. 

In February 2021 it was announced that Lena would partner , and at in the , as the first female entrant of the rebranded series. However, she injured her hand in a pre-season test and could not attend the opening round. After making her debut at the second round in , Bühler endured a very difficult season, achieving a best finish of 20th and coming 38th in the standings, last of all the full-time drivers. She later admitted that she had struggled a lot physically as a result of the injury, stating that she "lacked a little strength, resistance over the duration of the races".

Lena remained with the team for the , partnering David, and , while also racing part-time in the during the winter. Her performances improved immediately, as she finished all the races inside the top 20, with a best result of 12th at the final round in .

She finishes 2nd in 2023 to the F1 Academy Championship with ART Grand Prix. 

Hope that this serie is good. 
You can share your advice and suggestion for the next woman ->