TINA HAUSMANN

NAME Tina Hausmann
AGE 17- born in October 2006
COUNTRY  Swiss
JOB Racing driver 

Hausmann made her competitive karting debut in the 2019 Rotax Max Challenge Switzerland in the Mini and Junior categories, finishing in 8th and 4th. She returned to karting in 2021 and competed in the ADAC Kart Masters in the OK category. She has also competing in a handful of races in her home country of Switzerland and in Germany as well.

She made her debut in Formula 4  machinery in the inaugural  season of the Formula Winter Serie with AKM Motorsport. In the first race at Circuito de Jerez, she came in 4th and in the second race she scored her first ever single-seater podium, coming in 3rd. The next round at Cuircuit Ricardo Tormo was a disaster as she didn't finish either races, was but classified in the first race. Hausmann did not compete in any other rounds after that.

She also drove in the 2023 Italian F4 Championship  and the 2023 Eura F4 Championship  for AKM Motorsport, coming up pointless in both series, as she finished in the Italian F4 championship in 40th, she was only the only full time entrant for the team, but she won the women's title. Hausmann finished in 20th in the Euro 4 Championship, her highest position was 11th and she beat Aurelia Nobels  as the best placed woman in the championship.

Hausmann was announced to compete in the second season of 2024, an all-female racing series in Formula Academy  machinery, she it set to compete for Prema Racing  supported by Aston Martin.