Chapter 304 - 305

Start from the beginning

Although the zombies love cannibalism, they also have desires. Generally, the ugly humans caught by the zombies are eaten directly, while the good-looking ones are kept and then turned into something like They are the same race.

The same is true for the orcs, except that they don't eat humans. Most ugly humans are killed directly by them. Anyway, in general, the situation of humans here is not good, whether they are good-looking or not. , are all dangerous.

When Mo Junye learned about this situation, besides being puzzled, he was still wondering. Should he be grateful that his soul power could still be used? Mo Junye had left the Demon Clan area, but although the southern area was occupied by three races They are occupied by various forces, but not all places are within their scope.

For example, the place where Mo Junye is now is a chaotic area. There are many races here, and you can even see a lot of humans.

Because the target of the flying monster was a bit too big, Mo Junye let the flying monster hide after he came to this chaotic area.

This place is not like a city, but a mountain range with many creatures.

In this place called the Land of Absolute Gods, humans are almost the weakest existence.

Mo Jun was walking in this mountain range at night. Perhaps because he was so outstanding, he almost always attracted the attention of those races wherever he passed.

There are many races here that Mo Junye has never seen before. At this moment, Mo Junye suddenly became a little curious about this absolutely divine place. Why did this absolutely divine place gather so many races? And they Where did it come from? I heard Mo Yaqing say before that she accidentally fell into a black hole and came here. As for the others, according to what Xue Xuanchen told him, there are probably not many. The monks dare to come to the land of absolute gods.

The reason why Xue Xuanchen told him that the Ten Thousand Dry Saint Vine might be in the Land of the Gods was because he lied to Xue Xuanchen.

He told Xue Xuanchen that he wanted to find the Wanku Sacred Vine because of Xue Qingyan, but Xue Xuanchen thought that there was something wrong with Xue Qingyan's body and needed the Wanku Sacred Vine to treat it. After all, they had been They were all searching for elixirs and did not tell Xue Xuanchen the true purpose of those elixirs, so Xue Xuanchen misunderstood.

Between Mo Junye and Xue Qingyan, Xue Xuanchen naturally chose his son, so he told Mo Junye about the Wanku Sacred Vine.

And Mo Junye just allowed Xue Xuanchen to misunderstand like this without giving any explanation.

After all, he wanted to save the little white ferret just to make Xue Qingyan happy.

Therefore, I probably came here for Xue Qingyan.

Under a big tree in front, several humans were discussing something. Seeing that Mo Junye was alone, they looked at each other and then walked towards Mo Junye.

"Little brother, are you here alone?" One of the middle-aged men wearing a shabby-looking robe looked at Mo Junye and said.

"Looking at you, you should be New here, right?" Another man, the thinnest, said while looking at Mo Junye.

"Oh, it's not easy to mess around in this land of absolute gods." A man in strange clothes sighed, with helpless despair in his eyes. "Yes,

we were almost caught by the demon clan several times. Fortunately we were resourceful and ran away. "A young man wearing a robe said with a frightened look.

Mo Junye glanced at the young man wearing a robe and found that his robe was still familiar to him. Although it looked a little old, his chest was The logo embroidered on the front came from a sect in the world of cultivation, so he couldn't help but feel a little shocked in his heart.