Jin intently looked Taehyung who looked at him for a second before turning his head away on the other side.

"what -- why are you looking at me?" Taehyung licked his lips and asked.

"He's here again. Are you sure you don't want to meet him?" Jin asked carefully.

Taehyung stiffened when he heard the same question again.

It's been a month since Jungkook was seen outside their mansion. Taehyung remembered how agitated Namjoon was when he barged inside the living room that day with a bloody knuckles.

Jungkook was beaten up by Namjoon more than once but the younger never left the sight of the mansion. almost living on the road beside it.

it puzzled Taehyung, where did the younger even got his address and why was he in Seoul?

Taehyung breathed heavily than before, he didn't wish to see Jungkook anyway.

"Taehyung--

"I don't want to see him, so stop- stop talking about him." Taehyung looked away.

"really? then why are you crying?" Jin pointed that out.

Taehyung hastily reached his cheeks and he felt the wetness on his palms. He wiped it.

"I'm not crying for him." his voice was cracking.

"you love him, don't you?" Jin asked making Taehyung's breath almost knock out of his chest.

"I'm not- I don't -

"lying to us one thing but lying to even yourself is harmful Tae! more when you know that you love him." Jin softly held Taehyung's hand and caressed it.

"baby, why don't you meet him and ask him all, have the closure you need. it can either help you with mending your relationship or end it. and if you want you can start all over again." Jin gently said.

"but... but Hyung, I fell in love with the image that man created in front of me, the Mr perfect one. And never in my wildest dreams I thought it was just an illusion. an illusion, a bloody trap was made for me....... and I, like a fool fell into the trap and fell hard." Taehyung voiced out his agonizing thoughts.

"Jin hyung, you are telling me to meet him to ask him that why he did so. There's no need for it when I know why did so." Taehyung said and Jin carefully listened.

"you-you know?" Jin asked confusedly.

"It's not too hard not to know. He loves me. it fucking as clear as a sunny day. But I don't know if I want to hear his damn confession again."

Jin stood up and hugged Taehyung from the side. "calm down, Tae!"

Taehyung took a deep breath to control the waterworks his eyes were about to spill up. And suddenly his breath hitched and a painful scream left his mouth when the hardest kick hit him hard from his stomach.

Jin widen his eyes when he saw the bed getting wet and slipping onto the floor.

"shit, Taehyung your water broke, you're going into labour, l-let me call Namjoon and Dad."

Jin was about to ask for help when Namjoon and Mr Kim rushed inside.

"ah---hurts!" Taehyung cried holding onto Jin with a hard grip.

"he's in  labour, call the ambulance fast." Jin shrieked at Namjoon who looks pretty shaken up at the condition of his younger brother. even though he saw Jin giving birth to their daughter but it was not this bad, and Jin had a C-section. so Namjoon was almost traumatized at this sight.