just then the door was pushed open and the man who guided Jungkook, came inside with a tray and put the contents down on the table. And left the room with a bow.

Mr Kim offered Jungkook a cup of coffee and took one for himself.

"Why- why.....am I outside then?" Jungkook slowly asked Mr Kim.

Mr Kim hummed and placed the cup down. "because.. you're now married to Taehyung and we treat our son-in-laws with respect. And it's not about my son alone anymore. it's about your kid as well." Mr Kim said and looked at Jungkook who's looking keenly at him.

"do you know Taehyung left the house because I wanted him to pursue his career in education field other than in fashion and all?"

Jungkook nodded his head. "I heard it."

Mr Kim sighed. "Taehyung was always stubborn, even as a kid, he always got what he wanted. so not having his wanted career made him even leave home, family friends too. but we always knew what he was doing, what was happening around him. And--" Mr Kim looked up.

"the assigned guards of Taehyung was on leave on that day , he was always protected and by the time they reached the club next day was already the morning and they saw Taehyung leaving....
they didn't know neither did I. I only knew everything when Taehyung was taken to the hospital by you".

"why are you telling me these all?" Jungkook couldn't help but ask.

"good question, Mr Jeon." Mr Kim said and stood up, and Jungkook stood up too.

"I've never saw my son this much lost and broken ever. As if he lost his soul, as if his life was squeezed out of his body." Mr Kim stood straight.
"And he's distant from the baby. his own baby." Mr Kim said making Jungkook's breath caught in his chest.

"what-- what are you talking about?" Jungkook anxiously asked.

"no matter what everyone does to make him talk about the baby or involve him in newborns lives, Taehyung has never mentioned about the baby on his own even once. And I'm afraid, I'm losing my baby along with yours, Mr Jeon. and my son always comes first to me."

Jungkook swallowed hard while looking at Mr Kim's eyes. He could see the deep concern behind those stern eye.

"Do you regret what you did?" Mr Kim asked.

"it's almost five years since I'm in love with Taehyung. At first I thought it was a crush that might go away in time , but I fell in love with him a little more with every passing second. So much that it was even unbearable for me to breath. So I did what I did." Jungkook looked Mr Kim in the eye.

"And if I was given a chance, I'd do it again and again as long as it allows me to keep my love close to me."

.........

Taehyung shifted uncomfortably on the bed. He was sweating a little even in the air-conditioned room. He tried to sit up but couldn't due to the way too big bloated tummy. he tried again to sat up but almost fell down when his hand slipped on the bedsheet . a hand held him and helped him to sit down properly and put a pillow on his back.

"thank you Jin hyung!" Taehyung expressed his gratitude.

Jin shooked head and handed Taehyung a glass of water to immediately took a sip to quench his thirst.

"don't be silly Taehyung. And you should've just called me, I was fetching water for you. don't do this again." Jin softly scolded Taehyung.

"yeah, yeah." Taehyung breathlessly laughed at Jin.
"I can't wait for this period to be over. I'm so tired." Taehyung sighed and put his head backwards on the headboard.