Jungkook : no it's ok

As he was again going to say something his phone buzzed.

He looked at message and than look at her.

Jungkook : sorry i wanted to accompany you more but I have to go ergently.

Y/n nooded while he went away from there.

..................

Jungkook hurriedly came in a coffee shop and took a seat in front of the girl.

Jungkook : what happened why you called me hurriedly.

?? : did you meet her.

He just rolled his eyes.

Jungkook : of course I was with her only and you spoiled it.

?? : how is she?

Jungkook : look like your man bought the correct information. She lost her memories. She doesn't remember anything. She behaved like her old self.

?? : so it means I can again go back to now when she doesn't remember anything. It is very useful for us.

Jungkook : yes it is, but i think she recognized you but don't remember anything related to 'that' and before she can reach you I distracted her.

?? : you sure she lost her memories Or

He raised his eyebrows.

Jungkook : you think she is faking it.

She nooded while he just shook his head.

Jungkook : I'm not sure I just met her for first time and I can't tell but I genuinely think that she lost her memories.

?? : keep your eyes on her and I will think of a way for reaching her again.

Jungkook nooded with a huge smile.

?? : but don't take any advantage of her she is still married to Taehyung. And if you want her you will have to wait a little long

Jungkook just puffed his cheeks

Jungkook : how much more long.

?? : you have waited this long can't you wait more. Just be a little more patient.

Jungkook : but can you see them both together. Aren't you helping me just because you also want 'him' how can you wait be this much patient.

That girl just clenched her hand.

?? : just a little more.

.......................

Taehyung was working when Yeonjun came in while running.

Yeonjun : sir, gaurds informed me that today madam meet a man.

Taehyung looked at him with wide eye.

Taehyung : what?

Yeonjun nooded his head ans showed him a photo.

In the photo y/n was standing with jungkook and laughing while he looked at her.

Taehyung recognized this man. He jungkook and he was his wife crush. He was his arch enemy. Before jungkook was the reason they both used to fight a lot.

He always thought jungkook was having bad eyes on his wife and he used to comfort her. But they both uses to end up fighting.

But after sometime y/n herself distance from him and hed other best friend. He doesn't know the reason but for sure he was very happy.

But looks like he again came back.

He have to do something.

Taehyung : keep an eye on her and inform me if he aging tried to approach her.

Yeonjun : yes sir

He bowed and with taehyung permission he went away.

......................

The car stopped in front of mansion and taehyung came. The door oppened and he went inside.

Just as stepped in a figure or a face of ghost jumped in front of him.

?? : " Aaaaaaaaa"

The ghost screamed but taehyung didn't got scared insted he was very calm

The ghost again scremed

?? : "Yaaaaaaaaa"

But it didn't affected him.

Y/n got irritaed when she the calm look on taehyung face.

She specially brought the ghost mask just to scare him.

But her plan got failled.

She got irritaed and took the mask out.

Just as her face got free she heard him screaming.

Taehyung : "Aaaaaa ghost ghost a very ugly ghost"

He screamed with a horrified face.

She look at him in disbelief and she finally understood. She pointed her finger at him.

Y/n : how dare you kim taehyung.

Taehyung : "someone save men the ghost is very angry"

Saying this he ran away

Y/n : wait you bloody old man I will now make you ghost.

Saying this she ran to catch him.

While all the workers were looking at them and were smiling seeing their childish behavior.

Someone from the maid secretly took their photo and send it to the person saved as "Madam".

Taehyung was shouting and running with a smile on his face.

He was actually liking to irritate her. She really looks cute with a angry face.

He actually quite like this side of his wife.

A very childish and adorable.

While running he came in his room but stopped as he saw the condition of his room.

Taehyung : what the is this all.

'I take it back, I take it back. She is not childish and adorable she will always be a witch I want my old wife back' he thought.

TO BE CONTINUE~~~