#5

After ensuring his parents that he will take good care of y/n taehyung went back inside.

Y/n parents already left as they had some work but before going her mother assured her that she will come back.

It was very hard to to handle mother. His mother suddenly black out when she got to know that y/n lost her memories.

His mom and dad both love y/n like there own daughter. They love her more than Himself.

Sometimes he gets jealous, he once asked His dad if they still love him or not so his dad replied

"It's your fault to be born as son we always wanted a girl and now that we got her you are being jelly jelly. It doesn't suit you Kim taehyung"

Taehyung sigh and sat down on chair in waiting room. He was thinking about y/n. He can't believe that his once obedient wife is behaving like this.

And why the hell she was always calling him uncle. From which angel he looks uncle. Even though he is five year older than her he can bet that he looks younger than her.

She must also have some eyesight problem. Looks like he really need a serious talk with the doctor. She must be treated as soon as possible. He can't handle her like this.

Messing his hairs with his both hands Taehyung mumbled

"Hump Crazy ajumma"

-----------------------------------------------

Y/n was checking face in the mirror. She touched her forehead and

Y/n : owww it pains a lot

She said with a pout. Just now doctor checked her and she got to know apart from head injury she also injured her right leg but it's not that serious and she doesn't have to be in her panic mode. A little rest for some days will fix everything.

She wonders where her "ajusshi" Went. He said he is her husband but now where he is when his wife is lying on the hospital bed.

Y/n : looks like the first things I need to do after going out this hospital is to divorce that ajusshi.

Just then the door opened and there comes a handsome mam.

"Hmm who is it looks like he is that ajusshi secretary."

Yeonjun : hello Mrs Kim how are you

He said with a little bow but didn't get any response and Y/n looking at him like she is lost somewhere.

Yeonjun : Mrs Kim

He again called her and Y/n finally came back to life

Y/n : handsome

She said but when she realised what she said her face got red. Looking at her embarrassed face yeonjun thought that he should should just ignore it like nothing happend.

Yeonjun : how are you Mrs Kim? Do you need anything.

Y/n : I'm fine and no I don't need anything no actually I need something.

Yeonjun : what?

Y/n : your time. Can you please stay here with me.

Yeonjun doesn't know what time say as his kind Mrs Kim suddenly disappeared.but he can't ignore her so he nooded his head and sat on the chair beside the bed.

Y/n : so tell me what is your name?

Yeonjun : I'm yeonjun I am Mr Kim secretary means your husband secretary.

Y/n : please don't call that ajusshi my husband.

Yeonjun really wanted to laugh out loud but he can't. Even though his kind Mrs Kim disappear this Mrs. Kim is also cool and looks like she can handle mr Kim without any problem.

Yeonjun : but he is your husband mrs Kim.

Y/n : so what I bet someone must have forced me to marry that old man.

Yeonjun didn't know what to say. He is now confused if his sweet and kind Mrs Kim also used to Thik like this or not.

Y/n : let it be let's not talk about that old man and tell me about you.

She said with a dreamy eyes. She really like this obedient secretary of her husband.

Y/n : so yeonjun do you have a girlfriend

Yeonjun became shy with the mention of his girlfriend he looked down and shakes his head in denial. He was very sad because of his work load he didn't had any girlfriend and when he had one she left him saying he didn't have time for her.

It's all because of his workaholic boss. His boss didn't let him find his love of life while he himself was failed in keeping his marriage.

Just because now y/n lost her memories everything is fine otherwise she would have divorce him by hook or crook.

Y/n saw saw yeonjun being sad with a pout while looking down. He looks so cute that she wanted pinch his cheeks.

"O god if you didn't make someone for this cute guy just tell me I'm ready to divorce thay old ajusshi and marry this baby boy if not let me be his sugar mommy I can't let this fresh meet out off my hand. "

Thought y/n

She put her hand on his shoulder and tried to console him.

Y/n : don't worry baby boy I'm here soon I'll divorce that old man and if you want you can follow me.

Yeonjun chocked with the bold words of y/n.but before he can process door open there stood taehyung with his dark aura which send chill down his spine while y/n was irritated.

"This man surely know how to spoil someone mood he always comes whenever I'm alone with yeonjun to disturb our moment"

Y/n thought. Well she is again forgot that this old man is her husband and has every right to come in between when she is trying to crown him a green hat.

While taehyung was thinking what y/m said just now. He didn't herd whole conversation but herd the last part when she said about divorce and taking yeonjun with her and he just got in just to see his wife hand on his Secretary shoulder.

He looks toward yeonjun with angry eyes. His angry eyes roared

"You dared to seduced my wife while taking advantage of her memory loss"

While yeonjun puppy eyes said timidly

"I'm innocent"

Taehyung signal him with his eyes saying to get out

Taehyung took the seat where yeonjun was seating and looked at his wife who was clearly annoyed and he thought

"Women I have my eyes on you and I'll not allow you to make me wear a green hat"

Y/n : yaaa ajusshi

She called him arrogantly while taehyung looked at his wife raising his eyebrows. He will surely teach her lesson when they both will be alone at home.

He wonder who she will react and behave once she regain her memories.

Y/n : you are my husband right?

Taehyung looked at her and wonder now what she has in her mind does she remember something, is she accepting that he is husband? Finally? But her next sentence made him speechless

Y/n : did we both used to have sex?

TO BE CONTINUE~~~