#8

Next day y/n woke up and went down stairs after getting fresh. When she went down she saw taehyung was having his breakfast and Yeonjun was standing beside him saying something looking at his tab. Maybe he was telling taehyung about his schedule. She went near taehyung took her seat near taehyung.

Y/n : good morning, Yeonjun

She said sweetly while giving her smile.

Yeonjun also bowed in front of her and said

Yeonjun : good morning Mrs. Kim.

Y/n : yeonjun how many times should I tell you to not call me that, Y/n is ok with me.

Taehyung raised his eyebrows looking at her. From staring he noticed she was ignoring him like he didn't exist in this home. Since when did his wife and secretary got this close as to greet while saying each other names. Suddenly he heard his secretary say.

Yeonjun : Y/n-

Taehyung glared at him making him swallow his sentence.

Yeonjun : no Mrs. Kim I can't say your name you are my lady boss.

Y/n mada a booring face. Maid served her breakfast and she stared to eat it.

When taehyung finish his breakfast and was ready to go before going he said.

Taehyung : I'm going and if you need something just call yeonjun, his phone number is saved in your phone.

He was walking near the door when he heard his wife say.

Y/n : so, if I feel horny and wants to sex for that also should I call yeonjun?

She looked at him making innocent face. While taehyung turned to look at  her with a angry look.

Yeonjun was sweating.

Yeonjun :'please don't say things like this Mrs. Kim otherwise sir will kill me. I still didn't found any girl for me'

He thought in his mind.

Taehyung : what the hell you are saying Y/n.

He said in his greeted teeth.

Y/n : why are you looking at me like that? Didn't you said that if I need anything I should tell yeonjun. So, isn't it simple I will also call him only if I feel horny.

Taehyung : They both are different things.

Y/n : and why you think so? You are my husband but you are saying me to look for your secretary if I need something? I married you so isn't it common for me to look for my husband or are you my just name-shake husband.

Taehyung arched his brows

Y/n : listen you old man. If I need something I will look for you and if you dare to behave like a jerk and ignore me, I promise to made you wear a green hat. Now get lost.

Taehyung didn't know what to say while yeonjun was praising Y/n in his mind.

Even if she lost her but at least she for the first time raised her voice and asked for her rights in front of taehyung.

Taehyung turned his head and looked at yeonjun with a angry face but without saying anything he went away and yeonjun followed him outside.

Meanwhile Y/n was in a deep thoughts.

When she was roaming this mansion yesterday to get familiar with it and trying to remember her memories she found a diary in her room. First she was not interested reading it as she was never a fan of writing diaries.

But than she thought to read it as she wanted to know what made her this boring as to write diary.

From the start it was written all about their marriage life. While reading diary she understand one thing.

KIM TAEHYUNG IS A JERKKKK!!!!!!

He was so much into his business that he forgot that he has a wife at home. Even if he was a no. One business man but he was a failed husband.

Y/n was never his first priority. He made her feel lonely. He ignored her a lot in his marriage. They both didn't even had a conversation other than some basic things.

Even if she tried to contact him she was not able to because her calls were always received by yeonjun. She was not even able to have a conversation with her husband whenever he he somewhere.

Just as now taehyung said y/n always passed her message to yeonjun he she had some work or if she need to tell something taehyung.

Heck, if they were to go on a perty even her dresses were also selected by yeonjun.

When y/n read this things she was very angry and just now taehyung was again repeating the same thing so she couldn't control herself.

She was not the same y/n.if taehyung had taked her responsibility and married her that he should also behave like a husband.

She will never tolerate him ignoring her and treating her like he used to treat the past y/n.

Now she only wanted to do one thing.

She wanted to tame him and make him like a obedient sweet husband.

Even if she currently don't feel anything for him, she can't ignore the point that he is very handsome.

A fool will only think to leave this beautiful face with a pocket full of credit cards.

His good looks and amazing brain is the reason she is tolerating him otherwise she would have kick him and thrown divorce papers in his face.

And she can't be called as divorcee in such a young age. Otherwise how she would show her face to her friends.

Thinking about her friends why didn't her best friend came to meet her in hospital when she had an accident.

She had so many but she knew all were behind her for her money and frame as she was the daughter of the well known successful business man.

Her dad was not smaller that a celebrity.

That was enough for media to go after her digging about her life just because was daughter of "celebrity".

Thinking about this she tried to call her only best friend.

She searched for her number and finally found her name.

She tried to call but the call was always busy.

After a moment of silence she realised that her best friend has blocked her.

Y/n : why the hell did she blocked me.

She scramed in horror.

Did something happen between them?

Did they both fought?

Did they broke their friendship?

She was trying hard to remember but she was not able to remember anything.

She was not even this tensed when she got to know that taehyung is her husband when she lost her memories that she is now.

Y/n : wait, did we both fought because of taehyung?

TO BE CONTINUE~~~