#10

Y/n was in a mall doing shopping. She first went in a clothes store to get something for herself.

She was looking around casually but she didn't like anything. Suddenly her eyes caught a familiar person outside the shop from the glass wall.

Y/n : yes, it's her.

Y/n came out to follow that person. But she didn't see that person.

She looked around and finally saw that person and she again tried follow but as there were many people in mall she bumped into someone.

Y/n : sorry

?? : sorry

Without looking at that person she again tried to follow but she didn't find anyone.

She again lost that person.

Y/n : shit, she was definitely-

Her words were cut off as someone spoke

?? : y/n is that you?

She turn and saw the man she bumped into.

Y/n : yes, and you? How do you know me?

?? : y/n how can you forget me it's me jungkook.

Y/n searched in her memories and finally she remember. He was her classmate and she also had a crush on him.

How can i forgot him.

'You forget everything you dumb girl' she cursed herself.

Y/n : ooo hi junkook-shi, how are you?

Jungkook : thank god you still remember btw don't be formal with me and i fine how are you?

Y/n : I'm fine, what are you doing here?

Jungkook : I came here to take a gift for my friends daughter today it's her birthday. And you?

Y/n : I'm just spending my husband's money.

Jungkook look at her and yn suddenly laughed

Y/n : I was just joking.

Jungkook just nooded hus head.

Y/n : if you don't have anything to do you can join me.

Y/n thought for a moment and and nooded her head.

She accompany him in shopping for the little girl. But as they went in the shop she herself was attracted with the cute toys.

The shopping which should have completed in just a minute took hours as y/n was attracted to cute toys and other stuff she started to shop for herself.

Y/n : sorry, you must be thinking how childish I am.

She laughed nervously while looking at him and he just shook his head.