#1

Y/N Pov

Looking back one more time i roamed my eyes in the whole mansion before turning around and going out of the mansion with my luggage.So finally I'm leaving him after our 5 years of unsuccessful marriage. Kim taehyung the love of my life my husband.

Our marriage was arranged. We both belong from a wealthy family. His dad and my dad both are childhood friends. They always thought of marrying their children that is me and taehyung each other. As we both didn't have anyone in our life so we agreed.

At starting our life was very awkward. As we both were strangers and he was very cold towards me. But soon I started to fall in love with him and why not. He handsome and successful in his life.like after he took inheritance and become CEO soon after that he bought his company to no.1 position in 3 years like 3 years after our marriage.

As I started to fall for him I also wanted to make him fall for me and I did my very best I changed my own self for him just to become his wife. The time when he was taking care of his company to become in no.1 position that he forgot to take care of himself I took care of him. But still truth is very harsh.

It's not like he didn't notice me he noticed and took care of me as a husband I repeat as a husband he fulfill his duties like at least we have sex once in a week. Other than that he took me with him in some parties as his date. He can do each and every duties of his as a husband but can never love me.

Everything was ok until today I hear a rumor of his dating a childhood friend of his Lisa. Lisa and him both are childhood friend but as Lisa a supermodel with best looks and best figure mede me more unsecure. Lisa is always good to me and my trust for taehyun was more than you can imagine. Until today

Taehyung said he was on a business trip. And he didn't came home for almost three months. So today I got to know were his business trip was.

So now I'm leaving him and everything behind to get myself sober up from this loveless marriage as I was not in my own self from 5 years.

Sitting on the car the first thing I did was calling my husband and as always my call was received by his secretety.

Y/n: hello

But before I can say anything he said as always

Yeonjun: hello mrs.kim sorry but sir is busy in an very important meeting if you have anything to say you can tell me i will tell him after wards

Y/n: yeonjun till when you will tell me this excuse, anyway tell taehyung that i want divorce and I already prepared divorce papers and sign it it only needed his signature so will be free and come back to his home tell his to sign the papers so we both can be free from this marriage

Other line was silent for a wile

Y/n: I hope you will pass my massage to Mr.kim goodbye

Than without waiting for him to say I hang up

I was still thinking about him it hurts it hurts like a b*tch because I love him a lot and I already imagined my future with him of when he will become soft towards me, cuddle me, kiss me and many more romantic things but only with.

In this years I changed myself for him just to become his ideal wife as I told you I was also born in a rich family and a only Child of my parents I was pampered a lot from my childhood
They never let me do anything and always took care of me but for him I started to learn how to cook I started to do house chores because I always wanted both of us to live alone I didn't wanted anyone to disturb us.

Don't take me wrong but I just wanted to be a best wife nothing else. But as I said alone means I always live alone
Because most of the time he was in his office or business trip like now. And whenever he was home he just close himself in his study room.

I always try to be romantic with him try to start coming coversation with him but nothing worked.

I am the only one who hugs him or kiss him and confess how much I love him but that b*tch like always he ignore me and as I told as a husband the most romantic thing he can do is to have s*x with me because in this thing he is the one who take step in this because I can never for the fear I will make him uncomfortable.

As I was thinking again about him and thinking of my sexy brain was cut off by a crash and my car turning around while bumping my head in the window and now lying upside down with my seat belt.

Great now I have a car accident can't I just live my life peacefully. F*ck it hurts it hurts so much that I wanted to cry very loudly but my voice was stuck at my troath.

It must be that kim taehyung who must be cursing me behind my back.

f*ck you taehyung for cursing me.

If i come back alive i swere i will also curse you but infront of you not behind your back you scary cat.

and if i die i will come back as gost to scare you .

f*ck you KIM TAEHYUNG........

TO BE CONTINUED~~~