A ONE WOMAN PROTEST ep 6

En başından başla

"until you come back to your senses" he said with a fierce look and walked away.

I just lost my appetite!!!

I decided not to eat anything anymore so I went back to the classroom hoping that no one would be there, but no, Katerina just had to be the only person in the class.

I walked past where she was seated in the front row and comfortably on my seat at the third row.

It was nearly ten minutes already and we didn't say anything to each other.

"Uhm... your mom wanted the both of us to wear the same dress to the wedding" she said. She was looking backwards now.

"That's not going to happen!" I opposed. I could imagine my mom discuss that with her and not me?

"That's what I thought" she said "so when you get home you can tell her that yourself"

"whatever" I murmured

"And another thing"

What now! Doesn't she ever shuł up?

"what?" I was pissed already.

"You can't tell anyone I'm adopted" she said in a demanding tone.

Who wants to know if you were adopted or bought. No one cares!!!

"I don't give a damn" I said

"just don't tell anyone about it"

"Are you trying to say your boyfriend doesn't know?" I asked in awe.

"He doesn't need to know" Katerina replied

"I'm going to tell him". Like he'd care. What's so bad about being adopted that she doesn't want anyone to know.

"if you tell him I'll tell Mrs. Sharon that Joshua is your boyfriend" Katerina thr£atened. I was actually scared of Mrs. Sharon finding out but I was not going to let Katerina know that.

"Be my guest. What's the worse she can do?"

"then I'll tell everyone that Sandra is pregnant" she said with a smirk making my mouth drop open.

How did she find out about that?!

**********

You know those days when your alarm wakes you up and you really don't feel like moving a muscle? This was one of those days. Guess what...

MY MOM IS GETTING MARRIED!!!

It was today, the wedding.

Time moves so quick! It has already been a month now and this all seems like a dream to me. I have a really bad feeling about today... Or maybe it's just me...

"wake up, wake up sleepy head" Joy sang after barging into my room.

And this is one of the reasons why I lock the door...

And yes, I was still laying on the bed.

"You should've knocked you know" I said

"Isabella good morning to you too" she rolled her eyes before making her way to my bed "mom is asking for you"

"why is she looking for me?"

"she wants to make sure you've started preparing and she said she doesn't trust me with her makeup" Joy explained.

I don't blame my mom, joy is BAD at makeup. You seriously don't want her doing your makeup!

"she's really going to pay me oo" I said before making my way out of bed.