"You- what are you doing" I asked as she unbuckle her seat belt and look outside of window again and half of her upper body was outside. Ye ladki pagal hai kya.

Roo ne insta pe pic post kiya dekh lo😂

"Checking how high the drop is? See if its worth it or not " she said and there I stop my car and parked in the side.

I have to deal with my little wife now who's being bold.

When I stopped the car she sit inside and look at me in confusion.

"Kya kaha" I asked her and then unbuckle my seat belt.

She gulp and said "Abhay Singhania ke haton se marna hai dekh toh lun maut kaisi hogi"

"Roo, I'm not in a jocking mood"

"Neither am I"

"Can you please sit properly inside the car so that I can focus on driving." I said making a request thinking that she will listen but, who am I talking with. She's Ruhani Abhay Singhania.

"What if I don't" she said raising her eyebrows.

Ohh wify being bold, lemme show you how I can break your boldness.

"Then- I said and went close to her, she goes back in reflect reaction but her bad behind her was the seat and it's end for you wify.

"Then- I again went so close to her, caging her between my arms, that I can feel her breath on my lips, her plumpy lips are now distracting me.

I looked at her lips and then to her, our eyes met and I can feel how much nervous she became. We hold the eye contact for some minutes.

"Then I'll kiss you hard here and you'll not able to go to your parents house or return home because your plump lips became more plump" I said and I can see the red hue appeared on her face making me chuckle and her eyes got widened. Her reaction are worth to see. I buckle up her seat belt by staying at that position.

And now I back off and sit on my seat and buckle up my belt. Because now I know she'll sit silently on her sit without showing her little stunts.

I know how to control and break my little wife's boldness. Feeling proud of myself I started the car and as expected the ride was peaceful and silent and she sit on that position where I left till we reached her parents house.

We reached her parents house and I parked the car but she's still shocked I guess because she didn't get out of the car. She didn't even realise that we are here. So I pat her shoulder and she looked at me.

"Chale jaan" I said raising my eyebrows .

"Huhhhh" she said making her eyebrows knitted together in confusion.

"Ghar, hum pahunch gaye " I said by showing my hands in her house direction to which she looked and said "ohh hann" and before I would say anything she opened her side door and went inside the house without saying anything to me.

Here I'm dumbfounded by her reaction. Sometimes it's hard to know her what she's thinking or feeling.

Usko samjhna muskil hai ya khud ko, my subconscious mind mocked me.

I ignored him and then went inside her house, and welcomed by her parents.

🥀

Hello lovelies!!

Update! update!

I know I'm late, it's just I'm busy with my academic work and exams so maaf kar dena.

I tried my best to write a good chapter and it's come out like this.

Hope you'll guys like it and please complete the target it motivate me to write more.

Follow me on Instagram

_ruhiwrites_

Lots of love 🫶
Ruhi