Chapter 22: THE Aftermath

Start from the beginning

"Didn't that senior already say? Your BOYFRIEND has to go now!" Fourth grinned eyeing them, making the couple sigh out of annoyance.

And this time Fourth took them with him cuz who knows what would happen if he left them alone!

The scene in the living room was just like how it would be in a normal household.

Nanon's parents were laughing on Gemini's stupid and weird humour and the sight was damn pleasing.

Of course! They asked the guests to stay a night but how could the billionaires live in that small house? I mean they can since it's their future in-laws house but-

Fourth being Fourth shooed them away. He wanted peace after that situation- Also! Nanon needed break from all the overwhelming feelings.

So, at last, like they say, 'The smallest chilli is the spiciest.'

They left with a heavy heart.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Not so soon, Nanon went to the city and of course Fourth followed whining. He didn't want to leave so soon but Nanon was desperate to meet his lover, even though he won't admit...

Life was back to normal EXCEPT...

This time nothing was same! They did leave this city to clear off their mind but now, returned with fresh and better condition.

Fourth was busy with his studies and Nanon was busy with being a lover and secretary.

No- Fourth was also busy handling the clingy big baby who never left him.

Gemini was everywhere- park, coffee shop, flower shop, apartment, classes as if he put a GPS tracker on Fourth. Well-, did he?

Even now, Fourth was hanging around with Phuwin, after continuous blackmailing... Poor boy couldn't help but notice the glares he received.

"Why do I feel like I am going to get murdered?" HE muttered.

Fourth who was busy drinking the delicious frappe looked at him confused.

"What do you mean?"

"Uh- Why does it look like he is killing me with his eyes? " Phuwin signalled him to look behind feeling distracted and when he did-

Fourth let out an annoyed sigh as he rolled his eyes. Who else? GEMINI NORAWIT!

AS Fourth thought Gemini in his egoistic era was hard to deal with, this Gemini in love proved him wrong!

HE was staring at them- Well glaring at them, glaring at Phuwin! But when he saw Fourth turning behind, he gave him a sweet smile.

He happily walked towards them like he was waiting to get noticed.

"Hia. Oh, hi Fourth! Why are you both hanging around without me?" Gemini said placing him in between pushing Phuwin out of the seat.

The elder gave him an offensive look- but took a seat at the side.

"What do you mean? It's not like Fourth is close with you to hang out."

"We made up already, right Fourth. " Gemini smiled widely at the boy in his side who was still busy in his drink and grinned after receiving a nod.

"Great for you, then... Why are you here anyways?" Phuwin questioned again.

"Oh, I was here to pick Fourth up. Well- our exams are coming, and we agreed on studying together-"