I was preparing food when I heard noise from the bedroom where she is. I rushed to see her and she's trying to move and remove her bandages and dextrose but she's too weak .

" Don't force yourself , you're still not well"
I know she wants to stand up but she's still weak because of the impact of the explosion.

I know she will recover soon as she's giving good signs . I am glad she's getting well . Most of the times she's staring at the window and not even looking at me. She will only do it if I tell her that I will take her out once she can walk and have to eat her food.

It seems like her memory was affected as she don't recall anyone or even things . But sometimes she will have nightmares or dreams and shouts her name. That girl , her name that I don't want to hear. You don't need her as I will do everything for you . I will even kill if I have to for you.

~~~~~~

BECKY'S POV

I woke up in a room , full of paintings and photographs  and most of them are me . I have bruises and bandages. I tried to move but it freaking hurts. I tried to shout help but no one's home . I forced to remember what happened  . I'm supposed to get married with the love of my life, right? but what mess did I get into? I tried checking my fingers and my ring is gone.

Everything is blurry but I remember a girl dragging me out of the car and dad pushing me out . I didn't want to leave him but I was forced to.

I'm afraid of who is helding me hostage or what . This doesn't look like a hospital but more of an obsessed stalker . I heard the door is opening so I faked sleeping again then the person went to the kitchen I believe who was cooking . I saw an opportunity as the door wasn't lock when she got groceries on her hand. I tried to remove the apparatus but I've dropped some stuff in the table making me cause noise. Then I saw her face , she's that girl.

I'm so confused but I managed to stay calm. I need to get out of here no matter what but I'm still weak . So I had to pretend I have amnesia for her to think I'm vulnerable and no intention of leaving her. I realized that she's crazy like hell . I always fake asleep and she will talk to me as if I'm her property . I am trying my best not to cry whenever she will mention Freen. I have to be smart and strong to fool her and so I can finally go back to my love .

I am also wondering what happened to my dad. It's like a loop whenever I get nightmares.

Until one day I heard she answered a call

"Hello, yes this is Friend. Who is this? hmm sure I will come."

That's when I found out her name is Friend .

She went beside me and told me

"I have to leave tomorrow but don't worry I will have aunty take care of you , just some business to attend okay. Please behave and don't be stubborn"

I just nod so for her to think I'm already in her hands . She pretended to be my lover , saying we got into an accident when we were travelling. All the lies and bullshit and deep inside my head I want to hurt her for taking me away from Freen . I did my very best to act as if I believe her.

I can move my hands and feet a little bit now which she doesn't know . I told her just one hand and she seems genuinely happy about it but I saw fears in her eyes as if she's afraid of me being able to stand and leave her.

Then I will lie to her face " I can't wait to be able to walk again so we can travel again and eat outside , not just here in bed."

I will see sadness in her eyes but she will smile when I say " you don't suit frowning"

Her aunty is looking after me when she's at work or needs to go out . Most of the time she don't go to work or bring her work home . She's afraid if I'm out of her sight. She's paranoid one and that's why I have to be careful.

Now that I am feeling better.  I have a plan how to get out of here. I hope it will be a success.

~~~~

AUTHOR'S POV

I will finish this short story before this month end and will continue TIMES TWO!
thank you so much for those who are still waiting and still reading 🥰
I will have a little more time by next month as I'm getting new job so just training and no more heavy work load

I will finish this short story before this month end and will continue TIMES TWO! thank you so much for those who are still waiting and still reading 🥰I will have a little more time by next month as I'm getting new job so just training and no mor...

let's eat meryenda!!