Bluey cuts herself

Bingo

I opened Blueys door to find her cutting her own arm with her teeth, she had sharpened them for Halloween, or so we were told.

"Bluey what in earth are you doing!?" I said, grabbing her hand and pulling it away from her muzzle.

"Let me go Bingo, I hate this!" She said, screaming her head off. By now, mum and dad had run upstairs, curious to what was going on?

"Bingo, Bluey, you okay? Oh my God." Mum walked in, she did not like the sight.

"Bluey, have you been doing this to yourself?" She asked as she grabbed Blueys arm from my own hands.

"So what if I have been? What do you care! I hate my life right now and you guys can't see that I'm struggling!" Bluey said, angry and crying.

Mum let go of her arm. "Bluey, you always come home happy from school, you don't seem to be struggling one bit." Mum said, comforting Bluey, "How are we going to know if you don't tell us?" She continued.

Bluey looked at us all in sorrow, "Dad, mum, Bingo... I have something to tell you. I knew about Jade, I knew about her and everything I liked about her, the only reason I jever said anything was because my friends are homophobic." Bluey went on, "I'm sorry I acted that way towards you Bingo, I just wanted to hide my own problems so I made yours seem worse." Bluey was not okay anymore, she'd been broken by the people she hangs with.

"Bluey, your friends do not define you. I do not care who you like, that is not for me to judge, but now that we both know of this... Why do we still fight?" I asked her.

"Because we don't share everything about each other anymore, trying to keep secrets and pain away from the other." Bluey responded, "I hate keeping things from you, I don't want to drift apart from you one but Bingo, can we please still be sisters?" She asked.

"Yes, no more secrets!" I said, "agreed" Bluey obliged.

By now we had put bandages on Blueys to help the cuts heal. Bluey and I had gotten into bed again, we had moved Blueys bed back into the old room, and began sharing it again to feel like sisters again.