Chapter Ten - What?

Masie's POV

It's been about a week since Oli left. He won't stop bombarding me with texts. I blocked him but he just took that as a sign to bombard my snapchat.

I sigh looking out of my window, laying on my bed. We still have a while left here but it feels like its flying by too fast.

"MAZE!!" I hear E scream from the bottom of the stairs. I mentally groan, wondering what he wants now. Earlier he made me clean his room or else he would snitch on me for the one time I snuck out back at home.

"MAZE!" He screams again, breaking me out of my thoughts. "HEY!" I groan in annoyance and pull my self out of bed, trudging down the stairs.

When I reach the end, I see E looking at me with his smirk on his face. Oh great. "What?" I say tiredly. I am so over him, especially since I just got home from my run. I showered and was about to fall asleep.

"Please come to the beach with us." He whines, already pouting his bottom lip out.

Honestly, the beach doesn't sound that bad right now. I am kind of hot and a nice tan wouldn't be too bad. Maybe i'll swim.

I stare at him for a second. His lip still pouts out as he pleads. I sigh in defeat and his face instantly lights up. "Fine."

"Yayyy!!!" He squeals like a little boy on Christmas eve, making me laugh at his childish.

~~~~~~~~~

I trudge down the sand hill and see the group situated already since me and Ethan came later. Landry and Lillian are splashing each other in the water, Kai is watching them closely while also putting on his sunscreen. It's so adorable how protective he is of her. Cae is already laying on his stomach, tanning. Liam is headed down to the water to play with Lil and Landry. I see Dianna's head from behind, she must be looking at her phone.

"Hi guys!" I exclaim, practically hopping down to the beach. Nobody really pays attention to me except Kai and Di.

Di squeals, "Ahhh! Girly we've barely got to hang out, so i though I could come hang out with you guys if you don't mind?" She questions and I immediately shake my head, setting down my towel and bag. I watch as Ethan immediately runs down to the water with Liam.

Di lays down on her towel, laying on her stomach. I pull out my sunscreen because as I much as I love the beach, I refuse to get sun-burned. I squirt some out of the bottle and throw it on the ground, I spread it all around. My legs, my arms, my stomach. I reach to my back but grunt in frustration as I can't reach the middle.

"I got it." A low voice says from right behind me, making me freeze and shooting a shiver down my spine. Suddenly, the feeling of his fingers running over my spine makes my stomach spin. The cold feeling follows his fingers as he's slow with the motion. His hot breath is fanning down my neck. His motion has a pattern. Up, down, around in a circle, then again. Up, down, around in a circle, then again.

His fingers stop, indicating that he's done, but he doesn't move. Nor do I. We stay, bodies touching. Our breathes getting heavier every second, hungrier. It was a feeling of lust. Just pure lust.

The sudden ding of my phone makes me jerking away, with a gasp, separating from the feeling. I turn around to Kai, seeing his eyes already locked on mine. His hand reaches behind his neck and rubs.

"Thanks." I say, my voice barely above a whisper. He nods, with a genuine smile. Holy crap Kai just smiled. Kyson Gray Lowry just smiled. Because of me. He smiled because of me.

Ding Ding Ding. My phone brings me out of my thoughts as I turn to it. I lay down on my towel. I look to my right, going to talk to Di but find her down at the water with everyone else instead. I wonder when her and Cae went down there.