Athors note

HIII oh my god, you guys are awesome. 1.19k reads? I started this book as a means of having something to read while I was at school and after a few chapter I noticed how some of you are loving the book, I know most of you will skip this chapter as I would too, I don't really like posting author notes, but jeez. This small project for myself turned into one that I love more than anything. I personally have had fun having creative freedom with this book, knowing how most of the fictional characters I like are mostly in shows that are pg13 makes it really hard to write them and makes me lose motivation pretty fast, however this one is just my favorite. I do my best to like keep the story and everything going the way I want to and try to keep it consistent. However, I do have ACTS coming up this Tuesday and I'm very nervous about it but after that, expect more chapters Lilith gonna make an appearance soon I swear and that chapter is one I'm SUPER EXCITED to write.

Anyway love y'all, stay safe, drink water, eat some veggies. And me and the whole Hazbin characters in my head say that we appreciate your support and love for the story, with that goodnight, or good morning. Peace out.